Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bloat will destroy your face (DIET IS VERY IMPORTANT)

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★

Look at Phil's face. No water and low body fat. This guy clearly has amazingly strong high T bones.

This is Phil Heat only months later. He has put on some fat, but not all that much. He is still lower body fat than most of the population. But why does his face look so fat? WATER. His diet (lots of carb and sodium) makes his face hold a ton of water.

I made the exact same mistake as he did by going on a crazy bulk. My face looked absolutely awful from all of the water retention.

There is a reason why fitness models who don't compete in bodybuilding stay lean year round.

Keep your diet in check.

Off cycle P. Heath lol

Ill care about this if i ever have a social life and would have a motivation to put effort

I’ll continue to eat pizza

This blue piller diet crap again

My face was bloated wven when I was underweight. Some people just can't lose the bloat.

This blue piller diet crap again

How is this blue pilled? It's the exact opposite. Most blue pilled normies know nothing about the importance of water weight and how it affects how we look.

Of course if you have dog shit tier bones, none of this matters, but most guys on this forum are in the 4-6 range.

Only works if you have decent bone structure underneath and not subhuman deformed bones.

Only works if you have decent bone structure underneath and not subhuman deformed bones.

I think it also works on below average bones, as long as they aren't completey ogre tier. But this just goes to show that even Chadlites get destroyed by too much bloat.

Dbol face.

That too, probably. My face looked quite shit on 50mg of dbol, never again. Will try Anadrol at some point and see if I bloat on that or not, but I am staying away from dbol despite how amazing the gains were.

Lol cope its not water weight your bone structure is just trash

Bloat hides my facial bones.

People have fat faces from being fat fucks, period. While reducing carbohydrates will create a less "bloated" look by reducing subcutaneous water and depleting muscle glycogen, it's a subtle effect compared to what bodyfat will do to your face cosmetically. I'm sick and fucking tired of bros permabulking to 25%+ bodyfat and boo-hooing about their "dirty bulk" when the truth is their just lazy fat fucks who have no clue what they're doing.

For someone looking to build a muscular physique while NOT TAKING DRUGS, a bulk should end at about 15% or a little more bodyfat, at which time bodyfat should be dieted off to the point where there's clarity in the abdominal muscles. If your abs are visible the structure of your face will be sharp (so far as bone/sinew structure goes), whether or not you took in a lot of sodium or carbohydrates over the past few days.

95% of people who talk about "bulk" and "cut" are just fat all the time. If your stomach is ever smooth (i.e. all abdominal muscles totally out of sight) you aren't doing an actual bulk/cut protocol and your face will be fat like the rest of your body.

My face literally looks no different when eating carbs or on keto.

Losing body fat is another thing that's only possible to do with decent genetics to begin with.

Being fat is just a part of some people's genetic structure and we won't ever be able to change.

Not worth the effort.

Not worth the effort.

Basically this.

For example I've literally put on 1kg this week and it wasn't like I was eating myself silly. And yeah I measured at the same time of day, in the morning before eating etc.

Some people are just meant to be fat. It's their destiny.

Basically this.

For example I've literally put on 1kg this week and it wasn't like I was eating myself silly. And yeah I measured at the same time of day, in the morning before eating etc.

Some people are just meant to be fat. It's their destiny.

Genetics are a bitch.

As long as you're not 20%+ bodyfat your bones will show if you have them. Getting to extreme levels of low bodyfat like the guy in OP is cope and impossible to maintain at that size without gear.

Last edited:
That guy has shitty bones. Below average

My face was bloated wven when I was underweight. Some people just can't lose the bloat.
images

video-the-fifth-estate-dan-stevens-on-his-character-superJumbo.jpg

images

theguestdanstevens2.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

I think long midfacers actually look worse when they're really low bodyfat.

Compact midfacers will look better though.

I agree 100% with this. I have a decent bones in my face they are just covered under lots of fat. And that means...i look like shit. But I don't have the discipline to diet and shred that face fat off. Its over for me.

Mucusless diet healing system. It will heal you.

So what kind of diet would you suggest for somebody who wants to go lean, let's say, 8%? I'm currently at 20% probably. Gonna take a while.

that nigga is ogre in both videos

So what kind of diet would you suggest for somebody who wants to go lean, let's say, 8%? I'm currently at 20% probably. Gonna take a while.

Don't need to get that lean. 12% is plenty.

High protein, medium carb, rest fat. 500 calorie deficit, hit gym 3 days a week full body workouts.

Don't need to get that lean. 12% is plenty.

High protein, medium carb, rest fat. 500 calorie deficit, hit gym 3 days a week full body workouts.
Thanks. And I know, but I want to see what kind of body I would have at 8%, and it'd be interesting if I could keep it that way too. We'll see.

How bloated will the mk and cjc combo make me seen as I’ll be on it for a while if I want to escape manletism?

I remember you said it’ll bloat me

It MAY bloat you. Doesn't have to. You'll know when you start.

What bf do you have to get down to in order to get hollow cheeks?

You don't have the cheekbone development for hollow cheeks, boyo. You don't need them anyway, you look good enough as is. Just focus on beating your autism and meeting girls.

How do you know because I’ve seen other pics you posted of people going from looking more bloated than me to having 4D cheekbones

Your face is already quite lean. You don't have the zygos projection and size for hollow cheeks, trust me, I know.

Don't be sad, as hollow cheeks aren't important at all. Most good looking guys don't have hollow cheeks. It's just common among MMs. You're already good looking, so gaining some height and possible width to your frame will help you way more than hollow cheeks ever could.

Needs to be said again: until you get to 8 or 5% , you can't say losing weight is worthless. Bloat at low bf=it's over

Your face will always look bloated unless you do facial exercises and drink A LOT of water.

luckily im a long midface skullcel and any bloat would actually improve my face

Your face will always look bloated unless you do facial exercises and drink A LOT of water.

I dont think chad and chad lite in my class ever did facial exercises, just for the records.

Does this shit even work or its just another week another cope?

I dont think chad and chad lite in my class ever did facial exercises, just for the records.

Does this shit even work or its just another week another cope?

It worked for me, now my cheeks have a lot more of a "sunken in" appearance, as opposed to just looking chubby. Not that it helps much since I don't go outside of my house.