Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel bloat maxxing

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
today's gay nigger Eid prayer stressed me out forcing me to cope with Popeyes, soda and Gatorade.

I reckon I had 3000 calories today :feelskek:. Fuck!Bloat maxxing hard.
8ED45048 603F 4E38 9D95 8573C6972859
C93C38AB A556 43D3 9325 6FF427B96240

Have fun! Food is my favourite cope.

today's gay nigger Eid prayer stressed me out forcing me to cope with Popeyes, soda and Gatorade.

I reckon I had 3000 calories today :feelskek:. Fuck!Bloat maxxing hard.View attachment 469715View attachment 469716
popeyes is nice but im trying to looksmaxx by debloatmaxxing myself so having 1000 calories a day max rn

also i dont trust the people making it tbh, they're probably obedient wageslaves, but you never know, because they have reasons to be bitter tbh, so maybe they spit on the food or something idk

popeyes is nice but im trying to looksmaxx by debloatmaxxing myself so having 1000 calories a day max rn

also i dont trust the people making it tbh, they're probably obedient wageslaves, but you never know, because they have reasons to be bitter tbh, so maybe they spit on the food or something idk
true tbh. I eat 1600 calories normally but someday, the stress is too much and I need cope

3000 calories is blotmaxxing? Lmao. You gotta step that game up son back in my 100 kilos days I ate a whole large pizza with a 2 liter coke and in the night a 4 piece meal of fried chicken with large fries and a can of sprite. Basically ate this for a whole year alternative a double cheeseburger for dinner and barely blotmaxxed. You seriously need to down 5000+.

Left that shit behind and I'm hovering around 78 since I became a gymcel, for the other guys don't go under 1500 if you can and try to lift while doing this so you don't eat your own muscle.

dam
3000 calories is blotmaxxing? Lmao. You gotta step that game up son back in my 100 kilos days I ate a whole large pizza with a 2 liter coke and in the night a 4 piece meal of fried chicken with large fries and a can of sprite. Basically ate this for a whole year alternative a double cheeseburger for dinner and barely blotmaxxed. You seriously need to down 5000+.

Left that shit behind and I'm hovering around 78 since I became a gymcel, for the other guys don't go under 1500 if you can and try to lift while doing this so you don't eat your own muscle.
n you mog me hard. I am 5'5, so I can't eat too much without feeling full. the most I have ever eaten was 4000 calories and felt like vomiting. most days I eat 1600 or less

Based, if I lost all hope one day, I’m having a huge feast to bloatmaxx
I wish I could bloat max all the time but I get digestive issues :feelsree:

Only 3000 calories a day? Fucking casual

Food should only go to me only I deserve it

I have never had fried chicken like KFC. There's nowhere to buy it where I live but I want to try it some day.

I have never had fried chicken like KFC. There's nowhere to buy it where I live but I want to try it some day.
Damn, missing out

Though I'd say my favorite food ever is singapore noodles and butter fried chicken (at any chinese food joint)

Fried chicken is overrated tbh, once you eat it enough for a few years you'll realize how bland the flavors are in comparison to the variety of flavors you can get for much less money at any chinese food place

Arabian food is pretty good too, these people know good food, but so far for me the Chinese can't be beat

food is a good cope,but I dare not eat too much ,I become fat easily after I began to take SSRI
obesity is a death sentence

damn i could eat some popeyes rn tbhlngl

I havent eaten in 30 hours

I don't recommend going down that path
Sure eating 4 pizzas in a sitting or 8lbs of lasagna is fun in the moment and you don't have to worry about macros if you're weight lifting but being fat kind of sucks.

Light bloatmaxxing is mandatory for gymcels. Most leanmaxxed gymcels look way to skinny in clothes