Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Blm woman beats up and murder a child

Mecoja

Mecoja

I'm at war with the world
★★★★★
She adopted 2 white kids only to abuse them, she cries online about white privilege and beat up and drown a 3yo little girl. Media try the best to cover up everything. Jfl shes 29, she looks like a 40yo man.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlTHaV-qBxo

I like watching those video compilations of BLM supporters trying to block cars on the streets, and then just getting ran over. Cunts like this deserve that. BLM is a joke of an organisation.

It's the kids fault, black queen did nothing :soy: :soy: :soy:

A social cause cant change your race

Niggers will never change.

Is it because of my looks or is it the 6ft social distancing rule? :waitwhat:
Your looks. Lolis are forever chads pkay thing

fucking ape
20200525 023017

yep, so are humans, even if they don't act great
Nah you guys are different. You wish you were, that's why you're arguing with me about it.

You will always be just human, sorry

Nah you guys are different. You wish you were, that's why you're arguing with me about it.

You will always be just human, sorry
humans are part of the family hominidae that makes them great apes

humans are part of the family hominidae that makes them great apes
That doesn't make them comparable to great apes. Cats are part of the feline family, yet they are distinctly different from lions right?

That doesn't make them comparable to great apes. Cats are part of the feline family, yet they are distinctly different from lions right?
Members of the family hominidae are called great apes, human is a species within that family.

Members of the family hominidae are called great apes, human is a species within that family.
You've already explain this, and I've already told you that it means absolutely nothing, as humans and great apes aren't comparable.

An apple is a fruit but it doesn't bear the same taste or resemblance as an orange right?

Humans being part of the same family does not make you comparable to a Gorilla.

Understand now?

literally looks like an ape

Hope that sheboon gets death sentence, killing of any children is beyond evil

YASSSS QUEEN
Its those oppressive white snakes!
#cantbreather
#blm

UPDATE:

Chauvin: Guilty of 3 charges of murder (how does that work he only killed 1 nigger, you'd think 2nd degree would cancel out the other 2)

This fucking disgusting nigger piece of shit: "House arrest for you nigger"

Little bitch got killed. Good.

this. these cucked cunts think BLM is for equality when it comes to races, but in reality they want to create a race superior to the white race.
Then cry when someone who´s black dies while "protesting". Haven´t seen a case when they protest for someone who died during a protest that is white:feelsLSD:
Well they just want to kill every white person basically, they probably realize they'll never be superior to us. And yeah Reddit (of whom are 99% BLM-supporters) we're all having a great time celebrating when Ashli Babbit died who btw wasn't a career criminal. Not only the niggers but all the white leftists are disgusting hypocrites who deserve to get minecrafted.

She adopted 2 white kids only to abuse them, she cries online about white privilege and beat up and drown a 3yo little girl. Media try the best to cover up everything. Jfl shes 29, she looks like a 40yo man.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlTHaV-qBxo

Sheboons r the absolute worst, no doubt about it