Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BLM Sheboon gets drunk + high, kills cop with her car hours after hate fueled podcast rant

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Holy fuck, this is good. At least she managed to take out one jew enforcer before getting arrested. The only way this could be better is if she died in a police shootout.

Keep the entertainment coming, BLM!

View: https://youtu.be/t_vho2ekgH8

she dindu nuffin

What an absolute meme of a country.

She'll get a slap on da wrist
sweetie, all women are untouchable

That's what we call a win-win situation.

A jew died and a sheebon went to jail? How can so much good happen at once?

Massive lifefuel

I'm not one of those "blue lives matter" cuckservatives, but honestly with so much shit like this I kind of think we should just withdraw all law enforcement and everything else from the ghettos aside from their KFC's, liquor stores, and check-cashing places and just let the dumb chimps kill each other honestly.

I'm not one of those "blue lives matter" cuckservatives, but honestly with so much shit like this I kind of think we should just withdraw all law enforcement and everything else from the ghettos aside from their KFC's, liquor stores, and check-cashing places and just let the dumb chimps kill each other honestly.

XD

Thots and preyers to the flamily.

Based and retarded Woman

Jfl at that old Woman , praising him as such a hardworking good man

What a fucking insult.

You Work hard and then you fucking die . Lol

B I G
C H I M P I N '

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3