Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over @blkpillpres donate money to me or teach me the way of the moneymaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
teach me how to moneymaxx and get out of this neet hell I want to be rich and leave the west for good

1. be black or larp
2. say you are fleeing violence in africa
3. go to germany / sweden and collect refugeebuxx
is this the secret way @BlkPillPres moneymaxxes?:what::feelswhat: I knew he was a fraud

1. be black or larp
2. say you are fleeing violence in africa
3. go to germany / sweden and collect refugeebuxx
Not a bad idea tbhnglhonestly

imagine that pretentious dude would help you :feelshaha: he's the kind of person that would sell you out to the cartel, fbi or the police when there's something to gain from it to elevate his own status.

that dude is most likely some normie nerdish dude doing some side hustles and now feel the need to brag about it to incels for ego boost.
If the faggot was making money he wouldn't be posting essays here like his life depended on it. Prob just a shit glownigger

If the faggot was making money he wouldn't be posting essays here like his life depended on it. Prob just a shit glownigger
I think he is a poor copercel thinking making some few dollars is the key to life jfl
Are you talking shit about Saint blkpillress in such a bad way?

No man he makes money and is spreading his 500 iq threads to help us little guys like you and me:feelsohh: