Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bleachmaxxing might be the only way out

• Thread starter mindlessbadluckpill
  • Start date
mindlessbadluckpill

mindlessbadluckpill

Banned
-
JBW pill is soo strong and real im a latincell 21 yo my dad is pale af but he decided to settle down for a 6/10 fucking BROWN woman despite that i got his face my skin is color shit automatically making my SMV pretty bad i confirmed when i traveled to another city and i ran an experiment using pictures of me but making my skin white in tinder and i got matches for first time in my life the averange stupid brown guy became a pretty boy since that point i obssesed about skin bleaching i tried monobenzone with low results im thinking and analyzing that use monobenzone is the only way to become white (the drug michelle jackson used) but the information about the use of this drug in non vitiligo persons is shaddy but im getting desesperated to find a way out of inceldom

Where are you from? Being actually white has more to do with skull shape and eye color than skin color anyways. A lot of Europeans look like shit because they have brown eyes and weak jaws

Where are you from? Being actually white has more to do with skull shape and eye color than skin color anyways. A lot of Europeans look like shit because they have brown eyes and weak jaws
Im from a shithole in south america if i were in the west even bleaching my skin i would not have a chance

Im from a shithole in south america if i were in the west even bleaching my skin i would not have a chance
Then you have a chance. I herard blancos are popular there. Just do what I do. Avoid sun or wear a hat outside whenver possible. You can be a lot paler just by not exposing your skin to the sun as much as normal people do

In south France and Italy many guys are sunburnt even if they're 100% european.

The biggest problem is probably your nose because blacks noses are big and foids spot such noses at a kilometer of distance.

Then you have a chance. I herard blancos are popular there. Just do what I do. Avoid sun or wear a hat outside whenver possible. You can be a lot paler just by not exposing your skin to the sun as much as normal people do
Yeah i already do this ngl monobenzone improved my skin color a little bit but if i really want to reach the tier i need i need some stronger

JBW pill is soo strong and real im a latincell 21 yo my dad is pale af but he decided to settle down for a 6/10 fucking BROWN woman despite that i got his face my skin is color shit automatically making my SMV pretty bad i confirmed when i traveled to another city and i ran an experiment using pictures of me but making my skin white in tinder and i got matches for first time in my life the averange stupid brown guy became a pretty boy since that point i obssesed about skin bleaching i tried monobenzone with low results im thinking and analyzing that use monobenzone is the only way to become white (the drug michelle jackson used) but the information about the use of this drug in non vitiligo persons is shaddy but im getting desesperated to find a way out of inceldom
He'll yes

If your Incel, you do anything possible to get a wife

In south France and Italy many guys are sunburnt even if they're 100% european.

The biggest problem is probably your nose because blacks noses are big and foids spot such noses at a kilometer of distance.
My noose is like 0% nigger and those europeans still having white skin that will come back once they are out of the sun and the color of white people tanned is not the same that the brown shitskin color i have

Typical weird greycel avi. Its FREAKING me out grey

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
@tehgymcel420 mandatory ping for JBW pill