Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blacks are NT because they are low IQ

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★
Blacks think less and do more. They act on impulses and lack foresight. They just do stuff based on their mood without worrying about the consequences or risks involved. That is why you see some nigga shooting up the cashier when he just came there for a robbery not knowing that he just committed a much more serious crime.

You need self awareness and be self conscious to have social anxiety and be high inhib.You've ever seen an ape with social anxiety, a squirrel with trauma, a cow with dementia? You need some amount of intellectual capacity and self reflection to feel these things and most blacks completely lack that. They legit think they are God's gift to mankind.

Last edited:
Does this make me much smarter than the average black then? I mean I pretty much know no other black that’s like me. Every black I’ve met has been highly sociable and low inhib.

there hasnt been a smart nigger i have seen yet there all low iq monkeys

Does this make me much smarter than the average black then? I mean I pretty much know no other black that’s like me. Every black I’ve met has been highly sociable and low inhib.
Yes. You are self aware

there hasnt been a smart nigger i have seen yet there all low iq monkeys
Nigerians and africans can be high iq but they are usually ostracized from the black community for being an uncle tom or too white washed. African Americans often make fun of them calling them booty scratchers, urkcel etc

And out all of these shooters none of them have pretty faces, signifying that there faces haven’t developed and as you mentioned do things on impulse the majority of blacks look like this which means they’ll behave primitively ( she randomly stabbed a 3yo)
IMG 6588
You’ll never see a black who looks like the woman in the black acting primitive or violent .
IMG 6571

Nigerians and africans can be high iq but they are usually ostracized from the black community for being an uncle tom or too white washed. African Americans often make fun of them calling them booty scratchers, urkcel etc
The specific Nigerian ethnicity of Igbo (Dr. Bennet Omalu is an example) even claim to be the real Jews and have tried to make their own country called Biafra. The Hausas and Yoruba (Adebisi from Oz) invaded and put down the rebellion. Now the Hausas are doing typical Muslim bullshit and killing people in the way of their goat herds.

Wrong!! It's just that the few high IQ Africans are able to work & escape Africa, doesn't mean the whole lot is high-IQ
Yes I know the US immigration selects for somewhat upstanding africans but nigerians also some of the highest PhD holders per capita in thr US. I've met many Nigerians in medical field and working IT jobs too

The only smart blacks are Americanized/Westernized Igbo Nigerians or some well off Carribbeans, then again they only cap at like 115-125 (MAX) iq

Otherwise you’re right

The only smart blacks are Americanized/Westernized Igbo Nigerians or some well off Carribbeans, then again they only cap at like 115-125 (MAX) iq

Otherwise you’re right
I'm the living proof that this is not true, the only reason you think that way is because all the black people around you are poor Afro-Americans.

I'm the living proof that this is not true, the only reason you think that way is because all the black people around you are poor Afro-Americans.
I’m carribbean urkelcel & 118-120 iq (tested). Idk idrc about having like 130+ cause it’s usually autist that are that high and it doesn’t do shit for SMV, but i went to college in STEM i saw only a handful of niggas in my class.

Sometimes was the only nigga there when my school was 11% black

Last edited:
Sup brotha

I stumbled across a random Youtube video the other day, where some academic was speculating black kids with lower IQs were more socially adept than white kids with lower IQs. He was saying that white kids with Autism/etc tend to display asocial characteristics more than black ones. ie a white kid with severe Autism will be visibly "different" in the way they interact with others, whereas, a black kid, not so much.

I stumbled across a random Youtube video the other day, where some academic was speculating black kids with lower IQs were more socially adept than white kids with lower IQs. He was saying that white kids with Autism/etc tend to display asocial characteristics more than black ones. ie a white kid with severe Autism will be visibly "different" in the way they interact with others, whereas, a black kid, not so much.

It’s cray cray that my skin is as dark as the avERage niggER yet I’m much smartER than the avERage niggER.

Im much closER to niggERs than whites in tERms of complexion aspect of physical appearance, whereas im much closER to whites than niggERs in tERms of intelligence aspect of mental capabilities.

I definitely intellectually mog majority of whites too, not just based on my consistent IQ test scores of 135+ but also based on the fact that I have had high level blackpill convos with many whites (whethER ex or current friends or “associates”, and many times they’ve praised me for my intelligence by saying things like “you’re smart”, “you know a lot” etc.)

I’m one of the prime example of “don’t judge a book by its covER”, “not evERything truly is as it appears to be” etc. because the level of strength of my MIND/CONSCIOUSNESS is wrongly pERceived by majority of people (a genERalization I can make based on my life history and the expERiences it contained) to be of the same level as my strength in physical attractiveness

it’s actually the OPPOSITE: my physical attractiveness and my mental advancement (intelligence, self-awareness, knowledge, wisdom, enlightenment etc). Are INVERSELY PROPORTIONAL. So I’m probably in the bottom 5% of the world in the “looks” aspect, but I’m confident that I belong in the top 5% of the world in the ovERall “smartness” aspect (although being a NEET losER doesn’t reflect this reality of me having supERior intelligence, but thats because my careER/financial situation is a result of lack of motivation, purpose or meaning in life due to tough and harsh life expERiences which showed me the brutal, cold and unforgiving TRUTH about reality but came at the cost of sevERe depression and anxiety, both of which latER developed into paranoia and then schizophrenia, which on top of the aspERgERs I was born with, resulted in an abnormally high level of “mental illness” which made me dysfunctional and is the TRUE “MAIN” CAUSE of my NEET-dom, it has “barely anything” to do with “lack of intelligence,” that’s a false pERception of myself from many people’s behalf).

It’s cray cray that my skin is as dark as the avERage niggER yet I’m much smartER than the avERage niggER.

Im much closER to niggERs than whites in tERms of complexion aspect of physical appearance, whereas im much closER to whites than niggERs in tERms of intelligence aspect of mental capabilities.

I definitely intellectually mog majority of whites too, not just based on my consistent IQ test scores of 135+ but also based on the fact that I have had high level blackpill convos with many whites (whethER ex or current friends or “associates”, and many times they’ve praised me for my intelligence by saying things like “you’re smart”, “you know a lot” etc.)

I’m one of the prime example of “don’t judge a book by its covER”, “not evERything truly is as it appears to be” etc. because the level of strength of my MIND/CONSCIOUSNESS is wrongly pERceived by majority of people (a genERalization I can make based on my life history and the expERiences it contained) to be of the same level as my strength in physical attractiveness

it’s actually the OPPOSITE: my physical attractiveness and my mental advancement (intelligence, self-awareness, knowledge, wisdom, enlightenment etc). Are INVERSELY PROPORTIONAL. So I’m probably in the bottom 5% of the world in the “looks” aspect, but I’m confident that I belong in the top 5% of the world in the ovERall “smartness” aspect (although being a NEET losER doesn’t reflect this reality of me having supERior intelligence, but thats because my careER/financial situation is a result of lack of motivation, purpose or meaning in life due to tough and harsh life expERiences which showed me the brutal, cold and unforgiving TRUTH about reality but came at the cost of sevERe depression and anxiety, both of which latER developed into paranoia and then schizophrenia, which on top of the aspERgERs I was born with, resulted in an abnormally high level of “mental illness” which made me dysfunctional and is the TRUE “MAIN” CAUSE of my NEET-dom, it has “barely anything” to do with “lack of intelligence,” that’s a false pERception of myself from many people’s behalf).
Are you American? Light-skinned or dark? Practically all American blacks have a significant % of white DNA, due to historical intermixing.

Since autism correlates with and is caused by older wom*n giving birth, I suppose black moms having a tendency to be teen preggers might lower their offspring's chances of being NT. Just some speculation.