Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpills in movie „The Space Between Us“

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
TLDR: Our entire culture empathizes the importance of intimate/sexual relationships. Everyone who tells you “sex is not that important” is missing a bullet between the eyes.

For stupid reasons, I was forced to sit through the movie „The Space Between Us“ (2017).

The plot is about a boy born on mars, growing up among scientist till the age of 16. He feels lonely and chats with a girl on earth and is eager to meet her.

He goes through tremendous trouble to get to her (his body is used to mars and he is slowly dying on earth). However, is upbringing in marsian gravity made him quite tall.

One of the first things the girls says to him upon meeting her in person is “I did not think you were so tall”.

They have some adventures and shortly before they have first sex he says something along the lines of “you make me a real human”, thereby confirming the subhuman status of Incels.

This scene made me feel like shit, tbh…

Also, in the movie, the first manned space mission to mars is almost aborted because the only foid astronaut could not keep her legs together and got pregger in the worst possible moment.

Ha, really, tallfag

damn. heightpill hittin hard even in outer space