Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilling my frens

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I think it’s important to tell your frens to not shoot too high and take what they get. I’m not saying like go for ugly girls but like if a girl shows interest in you make a move. Looks and all other shit shouldn’t matter because you’re a fucking low status male. What makes you think as a low status make you’d be able to get a looksmatch or above. I want a average - Becky tier looking girl I want a Stacy but I have to take what I can get. My preference is different from my standards. I don’t want obese women that’s my only standard. Like if any foid were to show interest ID make a move volcel if you wouldn’t but hurrr DURR I want a 9/10 take the 2/10 nigga, you can’t be picky. And the reason I don’t choose obese girls is because I’m underweight it makes no sense to be a fat dude and shoot for skinny girl or average girls. If you’re fat go take a landwhale fat fuck leave the normal and skinny girls for us.

Your friends are non-incels?

Don't do it
They’re dateless KHHVs well most of them. I’m not hanging around with dudes who pull girls except maybe 2-3 who actually do.

Your friends are non-incels?
Lmfao no. Most are dateless khhvs, some are lucky incel tier dudes who got 1 in the past, then there’s like 2-3 Normie guys who actually get bitches

They won't take the blackpill, they never do. Many will go onto denialcel.

Don't go full vantablack nihilistic on them, only mention occasional tips
People don't like negative people (one of the few things I agree with bluepillers) even other trucels, you will lose them
Oh I’m not gonna go negative they were just questioning my standards. I said ID go for any girl but I obviously have a preference my preference is different from my standards. I won’t go full nihilistic Blackpill I’m just saying don’t be picky with girls. Lmfao they were saying they’d turn down like pretty decent looking girls so I started to insert the Blackpill a bit.

Well one guy was agreeing on standards with girls, and funny enough he wants a taller girl than him but dude is fucking 6’5. :feelshaha:

but dude is fucking 6’5
He probably knows he can get away with more than the average male due to high height, creates a confidence boost.

He probably knows he can get away with more than the average male due to high height, creates a confidence boost.
Nah no girls really talk to him except 2 from what I know. And one of them was ofc the oneitis I talk about. Other than that he pretty much knows no females and there’s not any really going for him from what I know.

I think it's best to let them try, fail and then discover the blackpill.

I think it's best to let them try, fail and then discover the blackpill.
One of them is trying to ask out a decent looking girl. He has lower experiences with women than me so it’s obviously not gonna work out

No friends 4 ur face nigger

One of them is trying to ask out a decent looking girl. He has lower experiences with women than me so it’s obviously not gonna work out
Let him do it. It's better to learn from your mistakes as the experience is more direct.

I learnt the hard way that my only frens in life are dog and another money stack. Fat BBW can keep u warm which saves on heating cost.
Sharing blackpill knowledge has normscum thinking ur gay or it could backfire in other ways leading to further ostracization.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/rCqDZXQ2IhY?feature=share

I learnt the hard way that my only frens in life are dog and another money stack. Fat BBW can keep u warm which saves on heating cost.
Sharing blackpill knowledge has normscum thinking ur gay or it could backfire in other ways leading to further ostracization.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/rCqDZXQ2IhY?feature=share

These aren’t normies,
the ones I’m blackpilling at least.
Let him do it. It's better to learn from your mistakes as the experience is more direct.
Yea I am.

Keep the blackpill to yourself. Let them learn on their own.

Yea I am.
Very good. I also learned about the blackpill, because I actually tried to get into relationships and failed. These experiences are the reason I am blackpilled. Not what some BP youtuber said.

Low iq aspie trait

Low iq aspie trait
It’s subtle and slow dude I’m not out right being a retard and saying blatant incel shit. I was literally arguing with them about not having high standards. I would never say these terms publicly
Very good. I also learned about the blackpill, because I actually tried to get into relationships and failed. These experiences are the reason I am blackpilled. Not what some BP youtuber said.
Brutal

you can't teach the blackpill to somebody they got to discover it themself.if they get cucked then you can try to teach them

Too many incels (mainly youngcels) just watch Blackpill videos and never try to get into relationships. I think that this gives them a weak foundation towards BP.

Too many incels (mainly youngcels) just watch Blackpill videos and never try to get into relationships. I think that this gives them a weak foundation towards BP.
This is true I've warned many youngcels on here that they need to try before it's too late, whether or not they get rejected. I never really tried and regret it immensely. After a certain age, when online dating or cold-approaching becomes the only option, is when the blackpill really becomes one's reality. For youngcels, the redpill is more applicable.

I mean I’m 18 and have never asked a girl out

This is true I've warned many youngcels on here that they need to try before it's too late, whether or not they get rejected. I never really tried and regret it immensely. After a certain age, when online dating or cold-approaching becomes the only option, is when the blackpill really becomes one's reality. For youngcels, the redpill is more applicable.
Exactly. You never truly know that you'll be rejected (unless you meet the holy trinity of virginity, but that is pretty rare) (luckpill is real). And even if you fail, you know that you did try. You'll never grow old to be regreting not trying when you were younger. You'll not be wondering that you might have actually succeeded and end up paranoid.

Exactly. You never truly know that you'll be rejected (unless you meet the holy trinity of virginity, but that is pretty rare) (luckpill is real). And even if you fail, you know that you did try. You'll never grow old to be regreting not trying when you were younger. You'll not be wondering that you might have actually succeeded and end up paranoid.
I mean you can tell if a girl likes you or not. Cold approaching doesn’t work, you need a relationship with a girl to ask her out nowadays. No point in asking random girls and I don’t talk to any girls.

I mean you can tell if a girl likes you or not. Cold approaching doesn’t work, you need a relationship with a girl to ask her out nowadays. No point in asking random girls and I don’t talk to any girls.
Bender GIF