Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Blackpilled since Elementary School

PERFECTWAVE

PERFECTWAVE

Mechanical Frenchcel
★★
For me it was normal to fight with foid at that age, i cant explain but i hated foid since kid, constant insultes and fights with one of my foid sisters (where in good term today, we just ignore each other), i was always whining about foid in the classroom "why foid can go to toilet when ever they want and not boys" type of things, i ended up beating down a foid a had a crush on cause i got furious when i saw the difference between the way she talk with me and other boys, not knowing why i was gettign this treatement.
Since then i avoid foids :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Based foid beater such as myself

foids never liked me in elementary at all

they never talked to me

G(R)AY CEL THREAD FUCK OFF NO NAME WHO THE FUCK IS YOU BITCH TAKE YOU ANTI SCHIZO MEDS AND GO BACK TO CHOKING ON YOUR KIDDIE FIDDLER FATHER PRICK (IN VIDEO GAME)
B R O O T A L

Based foid beater such as myself

foids never liked me in elementary at all

they never talked to me
Getting in hand to hand with one is on an other level, you have to be programmed to submit foid

They receive favourable treatment from birth. I noticed it as long as I can remember. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: