Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled by my own mother

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
For many years my mom tried to bluepill me. Saying that I'll find someone eventually, that there's nothing wrong with my looks, that I'm valuable because I have a degree and a white collar job :feelskek:

Then my brother had kids. That's when things seemed to change. When I started to really lose my hair, she actually took me to a clinic where they prescribed me finasteride, and she even suggested a hair transplant. It was kind of shocking, but it wasn't a bad thing to do since she wanted to help me. It was a quick change from her usual bluepill BS though.

However being on fin for years has only somewhat helped, I'm still obviously balding. And now when I try to cover up my horrific hairline, she mocks me, saying combovers look bad. She never gives me those compliments like "you're so handsome, how come the girls aren't all over you" like she used to. She never asks if I have a girlfriend anymore.

Lately I've heard her talking on the phone with her friend, and they often talk about hot guys they see at work, or about how girls at their work are making money on OnlyFans and wish they could too. She barely tries to avoid me hearing it. I'm starting to think that since she now has grandchildren, she doesn't care if I end up alone, and doesn't even bother trying to bluepill me anymore.

I've even had some more sinister thoughts. I noticed in my family picture, one of the last ones before my parents divorced, that my father was balding much like I am now. And she used to tell me how he my dad was a loser for going to trade school, and I'd be a loser too if I didn't go to college. After divorcing him she eventually remarried a guy who had a doctorate and was much more bourgeois, and had a full head of hair (even into his 60s he has more hair than me :feelsrope:).

I tried to love my mother for a long time even if she made some mistakes. But now I'm having trouble connecting with her at all. I feel like if I weren't her son, she would view me as a subhuman like all other women do. I now feel tremendous guilt for all those years I didn't see my father. When I was a teenager I even wanted to move in with him, but my mother cried and convinced me not to. He could've helped me through all this shit much better, since he can relate to it.

It's such a despicable crime to separate a boy from his father, and force him to spend most of his time around his mother who has no idea what it's like to be in his place. There are countless statistics showing the damage that being raised by one's mother does. Whoever created this gynocentric hell, they need to pay for all the boys' lives they've ruined :lasereyes:

Last edited:
Brutal experience, my mom always told me I have to be hardworking and find very young girl because I'm short.

Brutal experience, my mom always told me I have to be hardworking and find very young girl because I'm short.
It's the truth at least. I wouldn't mind if my mother was honest from the beginning. But she only began to be when it was too late.

It's the truth at least. I wouldn't mind if my mother was honest from the beginning. But she only began to be when it was too late.
My dad is like your mom, he had some hope for me, since he got a grandkid he gave up except he calls me incompetent sometimes for not getting wife because that's easy in his opinion.

For many years my mom tried to bluepill me. Saying that I'll find someone eventually, that there's nothing wrong with my looks, that I'm valuable because I have a degree and a white collar job :feelskek:

Then my brother had kids. That's when things seemed to change. When I started to really lose my hair, she actually took me to a clinic where they prescribed me finasteride, and she even suggested a hair transplant. It was kind of shocking, but it wasn't a bad thing to do since she wanted to help me. It was a quick change from her usual bluepill BS though.

However being on fin for years has only somewhat helped, I'm still obviously balding. And now when I try to cover up my horrific hairline, she mocks me, saying combovers look bad. She never gives me those compliments like "you're so handsome, how come the girls aren't all over you" like she used to. She never asks if I have a girlfriend anymore.

Lately I've heard her talking on the phone with her friend, and they often talk about hot guys they see at work, or about how girls at their work are making money on OnlyFans and wish they could too. She barely tries to avoid me hearing it. I'm starting to think that since she now has grandchildren, she doesn't care if I end up alone, and doesn't even bother trying to bluepill me anymore.

I've even had some more sinister thoughts. I noticed in my family picture, one of the last ones before my parents divorced, that my father was balding much like I am now. And she used to tell me how he my dad was a loser for going to trade school, and I'd be a loser too if I didn't go to college. After divorcing him she eventually remarried a guy who had a doctorate and was much more bourgeois, and had a full head of hair (even into his 60s he has more hair than me :feelsrope:).

I tried to love my mother for a long time even if she made some mistakes. But now I'm having trouble connecting with her at all. I feel like if I weren't her son, she would view me as a subhuman like all other women do. I now feel tremendous guilt for all those years I didn't see my father. When I was a teenager I even wanted to move in with him, but my mother cried and convinced me not to. He could've helped me through all this shit much better, since he can relate to it.

It's such a despicable crime to separate a boy from his father, and force him to spend most of his time around his mother who has no idea what it's like to be in his place. There are countless statistics showing the damage that being raised by one's mother does. Whoever created this gynocentric hell, they need to pay for all the boys' lives they've ruined :lasereyes:
Saint hammudi once said, "if you don't have hair, you have no life "
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

My dad is like your mom, he had some hope for me, since he got a grandkid he gave up except he calls me incompetent sometimes for not getting wife because that's easy in his opinion.
LOL of course it's easy to him. That's the major way our fathers can't relate to us either. They've no clue how bad it's gotten.

LOL of course it's easy to him. That's the major way our fathers can't relate to us either. They've no clue how bad it's gotten.
They were not much or any better than us, they just lived in easier times.

Saint hammudi once said, "if you don't have hair, you have no life "
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
It's so brutal. It's literally a sign of being genetically defective, since it's now strongly correlated with heart disease (which my father also has). Although I wonder if that's true, or it's just bald men have a harder life and so their heart goes bad.

They were not much or any better than us, they just lived in easier times.
Yes they still had strong fathers, strong male role models, shop class in school, none of this rape culture or other feminist nonsense. And yet they wonder why their sons end up effeminate faggots.

Honestly getting blackpilled by my mom would destroy me.
Even ur own mother lowkey views you as a subhuman

That's probably one of the hardest blackpills to swallow:fuk:

why would very young help if ur short?

why would very young help if ur short?
Younger girls are shorter, I was young back then also, she basically said to tie down a girl before she becomes Chad only.

guess it didnt worked out

Younger girls are shorter, I was young back then also, she basically said to tie down a girl before she becomes Chad only.
mirin JBmaxxer mom

my mom would always tell me that women wont respect a man who "doesn't have anything going for him" which is bullshit for two reasons...the first being that ive known women who were dating and literally in love with guys who had no jobs and legitimately wouldn't bathe and the second reason is that why are we as men expected to provide everything while the woman does the bare minimum? one thing in adulthood that i have noticed is that there are no broke women only broke men. meaning that only a man having no job/money is considered taboo but a woman with none of those things is completely acceptable in society. i saw a meme about how a woman working at mcdonald's would be looked at as strong and independent whereas a man working the same job is looked at as a broke loser who had a shitty job

blue pill dream are sold to us at younger age

reason is simple soyciety needs loyal obedient useful idiot mules aka males to do its bidding and all the heavy lifting. pretty boys(chads) get the breeding rights and fun

ofc as economic collapse closes this system wont work for long

At what age did you start losing hair oldcel?

I relate to you OP. https://incels.is/threads/when-did-you-get-blackpilled-and-why.408252/#post-9553832
I also was blackpilled by my mother. I saw woman's nature as a boy though and never tried because I saw that she made my dad miserable and me an incel. She settled for a loser though unlike yours.

Not reading your novel kys

do young girls care about height less?
Yes, i noticed that. They care much more for the face though. Short cute guy will date in teen years, in adult nothing.

Worth the read. Based baldpill:blackpill:

I can relate to it, you can know more if you see my post about my mom.
I wanna let you know or remember you: "IT IS IN A WOMAN'S NATURE TO BE A WHORE, IF THEY'RE NOT A WHORE THEY HAVE A PROBLEM"
most woman want Big Black Dicks inside them, they dream of that, most of them don't do that cause of the consequences of it (moral judgment, loss in value as a partner, harder to get a provider, etc)
I've catch my mom many times talking about cocks and men, she went silence whenever I walked in.
I can clearly see how she married my father because he was a betacuck with money while she already had 4 children and wanted to jump in a new marriage due to her ex being a drunk violent guy.
do not listen to woman, most of them want you dead and they think its funny

What does your brother does for living to get married lmao ?

Piece of shit parents only care if you can forward their genes like every single shitty biological cancerous creature, once your sibling gets married and has grand kids they donr care if you end up as genetic failure they got to pass on their genes to 3rd generation thats the only thing that matters to them. (Its even more true in shitholes like pajeetland where if you're infertile your parents would disown you)

Piece of shit parents only care if you can forward their genes like every single shitty biological cancerous creature, once your sibling gets married and has grand kids they donr care if you end up as genetic failure they got to pass on their genes to 3rd generation thats the only thing that matters to them. (Its even more true in shitholes like pajeetland where if you're infertile your parents would disown you)
Thats why i love to rattle my parents by saying your genes aren't worthy of being passed on or that i will never be able to get married lmao.

Damn a hairline and seed is worth more to femoid than her family :foidSoy::foidSoy:

This single mothers should at least have sex with their sons…