Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When did you get blackpilled and why?

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
I became blackpilled when I was about 7-12 (had a bad childhood don't remember much) and my whore of a mother was sleeping around and my dad, bless his soul was just an innocent man that was not loved by my evil mother. She cheated on him and made us hate him because she controlled the household and just slept with guys that she liked, and had the audacity to tell me to get a good job so a woman would like me. That was when I decided it was worthless to achieve anything and my grades fell, I became NEET after high school and incel forever after.

Saw a foid whom I had a crush on in the subway hugging a tallfag

I became blackpilled when I was about 7-12 (had a bad childhood don't remember much) and my whore of a mother was sleeping around and my dad, bless his soul was just an innocent man that was not loved by my evil mother. She cheated on him and made us hate him because she controlled the household and just slept with guys that she liked, and had the audacity to tell me to get a good job so a woman would like me. That was when I decided it was worthless to achieve anything and my grades fell, I became NEET after high school and incel forever after.
What’s your relationship to her now?

What’s your relationship to her now?
She moved away with her shitty bf and married him, I never talk to her on my own, she will call me and I will just be nice but I don't want to talk to her. I legit beat his fat stupid ass twice.

So I was 27 KHHV and I googled "why no women wants me" in English.
I found redpill forum.
Then someone said go check MGTOW, I did.
Then someone made a thread that MGTOWs are coping incels in denial. Ngl I thought to my self "huh I'm not as negative as incels, so it doesn't matter if I ever had relationship" - we all know this is cope.
Then I saw yet another thread made by incel, and yet another thread so I finally checked what blackpill is.
Then I knew I'm incel. No point in denying it.

She moved away with her shitty bf and married him, I never talk to her on my own, she will call me and I will just be nice but I don't want to talk to her. I legit beat his fat stupid ass twice.
Does she give anything to you? Like money or something? Why be nice to her?

Yes, she sends me money but I haven’t even opened them. I don’t have it in me to cut her out completely she is still my mom.

It was obvious when women treated me with disgust even when I wasn't talking to them, its just that they hate ugly guys with such a burning passion, and when they were all smiles when they saw handsome guys.

You see that enough times and you'll realize it eventually unless you are retarded

I was around 18, and I saw how asian women insulted, degraded, and hated asian men; and how they all glorified white men and whiteness. It's already bad enough being ethnic and having low smv, but to hear asian women repeat the racism towards you, spewed from white people was like the final nail in the coffin. i was dragged down a rabbit hole of self loathing, depression, and suicidal thoughts. every day was a struggle for me. this was around late 2000's...well before the blackpill existed; so i was blackpilled by reality itself. definitely, it made me who i am today.

It was obvious when women treated me with disgust even when I wasn't talking to them, its just that they hate ugly guys with such a burning passion, and when they were all smiles when they saw handsome guys.

You see that enough times and you'll realize it eventually unless you are retarded
When did you notice bro?
I was around 18, and I saw how asian women insulted, degraded, and hated asian men; and how they all glorified white men and whiteness. It's already bad enough being ethnic and having low smv, but to hear asian women repeat the racism towards you, spewed from white people was like the final nail in the coffin. i was dragged down a rabbit hole of self loathing, depression, and suicidal thoughts. every day was a struggle for me. this was around late 2000's...well before the blackpill existed; so i was blackpilled by reality itself. definitely, it made me who i am today.
Are you asian too?

2020, beginning of the first covid lockdown, I asked out my then oneitis on snapchat and never got an answer.

I was quite angry, and I discovered about incels and the blackpill, I don't remember how tf I ended up looking for blackpill-related stuff, but it just happened.

And the blackpill just put words of phenomenons I saw but couldn't name, gave me explanations of stuff I couldn't explain, and also gave me proofs of why things work this way.

I joined r/incelswithouthate, but I was quickly bored and asked to join incels.co, and I was accepted here.

2020, beginning of the first covid lockdown, I asked out my then oneitis on snapchat and never got an answer.

I was quite angry, and I discovered about incels and the blackpill, I don't remember how tf I ended up looking for blackpill-related stuff, but it just happened.

And the blackpill just put words of phenomenons I saw but couldn't name, gave me explanations of stuff I couldn't explain, and also gave me proofs of why things work this way.

I joined r/incelswithouthate, but I was quickly bored and asked to join incels.co, and I was accepted here.
I started with redpill september 2020. In august/july 2021 started blackpill

Practically being invisible to everyone and never taken seriously. Even low tier normies didn’t want me around them.

i was blackpilled when i had a 6ft4 roommate that I also worked with who fucks a diff girl every week and multiple whores from our job

I knew that I was ugly at least from 13 y.o. But it took many years to become blackpilled. I observed, noticed and analyzed events in my life and in others life.
I often was treated without respect and subtly ( or openly ) bullied, mocked, humilated even if I don't tried to pick a fights with others or be an asshole. I remember once I came to help in Orthodox cathedral because I received message from social center and woman who was in charge of cleaners treated me like a trash even if I haven't done anything bad and just offered help.
Of course you can see difference how weak or/and ugly men are treated compared to handsome or strong men.
Also people often blame not those who are responsible but weak and ugly scapegoats. This itself shows how brutal, unmerciful and unfair this life is.

tried to ascend in college and failed miserably. done some research, learned that Im a subhuman and we're here.

in hindsight I was always blackpilled because I observed how foids reacted to chads. when I was in middleschool or maybe even before then, there was a chad that had multiple girls fawn over him. I like to think i've always known how cruel and unfair life is, starting from childhood when my mom beat the shit out of me for no reason. my dad was working abroad to sustain us and she probably cheated on him