Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled by Instagram reels

InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★
Mindlessly browsing Instagram reels and I come across this

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0hau3jsJkN/?igshid=OThmYTRkNjc0OQ==

Here’s a guy who is just making a joke about cheating.

All of the upvoted comments are calling him a .5 / 10, wishing him death, calling him a failed lab experiment / he escaped from the basement cellar, saying he doesn’t belong to humanity, and extreme moral outrage over the fact that he posted this.

Keep in mind that even if, even if, this is nothing more than a bunch of teenagers / “immature people” posting this, this is how humanity instinctually feels about you and I. They can suppress the urges through external force, but deep down these are just the natural feelings that most people feel, because teenagers / immature people are well characterized by a lack of impulse control

We are all enemies of the human race, we are the demons of the angels of humanity.

permission to post this in the media sir

All of the upvoted comments are calling him a .5 / 10, wishing him death, calling him a failed lab experiment / he escaped from the basement cellar, saying he doesn’t belong to humanity, and extreme moral outrage over the fact that he posted this.
the guy just made a harmless joke ffs

the guy just made a harmless joke ffs
This shit is what I’ve dealt with my entire fucking life.

Most people impose extreme moral standards and will show extreme ISIS level outrage for making a joke about cheating, meanwhile Chad can make the same jokes in front of women and they will giggle

Last edited:
Mindlessly browsing Instagram reels and I come across this

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0hau3jsJkN/?igshid=OThmYTRkNjc0OQ==

Here’s a guy who is just making a joke about cheating.

Keep in mind that even if, even if, this is nothing more than a bunch of teenagers / “immature people” posting this, this is how humanity instinctually feels about you and I. They can suppress the urges through external force, but deep down these are just the natural feelings that most people feel, because teenagers / immature people are well characterized by a lack of impulse control

We are all enemies of the human race, we are the demons of the angels of humanity.

christ you were right those comments are brutal

''its all in your head bro'' :soy:

Most people impose extreme moral standards on you for your subhumanity for making a joke about cheating, meanwhile Chad can make rape jokes in front of women and they will giggle
Ive never seen such brutal comments

No way they actually miss this joke

But thats what happens when you make a joke as a subhuman, no one laughs and takes it seriously

Most people impose extreme moral standards and will show extreme ISIS level outrage for making a joke about cheating, meanwhile Chad can make the same jokes in front of women and they will giggle
Normscum are scum.

29dee530537429a23307c042613c96d1.gif

This foid thinks she's a comedian Snapshot wwwinstagramcom 1707254142242