Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blackpilled but still super depressed and sad

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
Isn't the blackpill supposed to make us feel better and expose the true nature? basically we should be able to accept its over and rot in peace after becoming blackpilled but im just becoming more and more depressed, sad and lonely.

I think my life would be 1000 times better if I was bluepilled because i would still have hope despite being genetic shit. I would probably be in the gym right now with my gymbros coping and trying to make some plans for tonight and how to get laid even though we would fail and i would go home and fap. I would do stuff with my life because im still bluepilled, i wouldnt be depressed laying in my bed 24/7 wishing i was dead.

But me being bullied my entire life because of my looks made me blackpilled since I was a kid. Perhaps im so traumatized from bullying so that's the reason im still super depressed and hate my life

Blackpill reaper will come to collect even if you are bluepillmaxxing

BLACKPILL, doesn't make you feel good who told you that lie. Haven't you heard the quote, " IGNORANCE IS BLISS."

Isn't the blackpill supposed to make us feel better and expose the true nature? basically we should be able to accept its over and rot in peace after becoming blackpilled but im just becoming more and more depressed, sad and lonely.

I think my life would be 1000 times better if I was bluepilled because i would still have hope despite being genetic shit. I would probably be in the gym right now with my gymbros coping and trying to make some plans for tonight and how to get laid even though we would fail and i would go home and fap. I would do stuff with my life because im still bluepilled, i wouldnt be depressed laying in my bed 24/7 wishing i was dead.

But me being bullied my entire life because of my looks made me blackpilled since I was a kid. Perhaps im so traumatized from bullying so that's the reason im still super depressed and hate my life
WRONG

Blackpilled MAKES YOU EVEN MORE DEPRESSED, as you now know the true genetic determinism of the majority(95%+) of EVERYONE YOU WILL EVER MEET, THE ULTIMATE BLACPILL IS THIS INCLUDES YOUR FAMILY.
So EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE OR HAVE MADE IN THE PAST, WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE, EG YOUR FUCKED FROM THE START AND THE GAME IS AND WAS TOTALLY BENT AGAINST YOU, AND THERE IS NO MOVE YOU CAN MAKE TO COMPENSATE FOR IT.

EG being a nice is IRRELEVANT, HOW YOU ACT IS IRRELEVANT, YOUR MORALITY IRRELEVANT, EVEN YOUR MONEY (IF NOT VERY RICH) IRRELEVANT.

You now know the social and sexual game is TOTALLY LEVERAGED ON LOOKS AND HEIGHT FOR MEN, WHICH IS UNCHANGEABLE, AND EVERYTHING IS DEPENDENT ON THESE TWO, WITH NEARLY EVERY OTHER FACTOR ACCOUNTING FOR 1% OF THE GAME.

Last edited:
IMG 1913

The bluepill may be less depressing but it's like credit card debt. You have to pay the toll at some point. Getting blackpilled early minimizes the damage.

No, unfortunately it's not.

Let's take two people that went through the same thing.
A 21 year old man, that was raped multiple times by his uncle as a child. And still has PTSD and other things, because of it.

Person A - Has God, Alcohol and drugs. In order to escape reality, numb himself, or hold on to a hope that what he went through will be okay, because God will send him to Heaven, and his rapist Uncle to Hell.

Person B - Has nothing. He lives his life, and has none of the three. He is completely sober, and completely "down to earth" (for a lack of a better term).

Person A has ways to make his pain temporary go away, and ways to make him feel better. Even if it has long term damage to his health.

Person B, has to live with his pain and trauma, 24/7. There's no breaks, there's no copes.
Sleep barely helps, because he has nightmares.

Knowing your reality, and accepting it, it's a difficult path to go through. Going through it may get better with time, because you will get used to it.
But it's not a guarantee that it will get better.
You are the Person B

Bluepillers and Redpillers, are the Person A.

The bluepill may be less depressing but it's like credit card debt. You have to pay the toll at some point. Getting blackpilled early minimizes the damage.
But if i got blackpilled at 40 instead that means I atleast lived 40 years without a mega depression with 0 hope

Blackpill is only a harsh truth. What you will do with it, is an entirely other thing. Some people feel peace after understanding the true nature of the world and that they don't have to gaslight themselves more to "personalitymaxx", others feel depressed because it's too much to bear

No, unfortunately it's not.

Let's take two people that went through the same thing.
A 21 year old man, that was raped multiple times by his uncle as a child. And still has PTSD and other things, because of it.

Person A - Has God, Alcohol and drugs. In order to escape reality, numb himself, or hold on to a hope that what he went through will be okay, because God will send him to Heaven, and his rapist Uncle to Hell.

Person B - Has nothing. He lives his life, and has none of the three. He is completely sober, and completely "down to earth" (for a lack of a better term).

Person A has ways to make his pain temporary go away, and ways to make him feel better. Even if it has long term damage to his health.

Person B, has to live with his pain and trauma, 24/7. There's no breaks, there's no copes.
Sleep barely helps, because he has nightmares.

Knowing your reality, and accepting it, it's a difficult path to go through. Going through it may get better with time, because you will get used to it.
But it's not a guarantee that it will get better.
You are the Person B

Bluepillers and Redpillers, are the Person A.
But being bluepilled means you are not even aware of the reality, so its wont affect them as hard as If person A gets raped then something has happened and it will always be in his mind. So if i was bluepilled i wouldnt be so depressed because im not even aware. Its like person A being raped but he is not aware of it or just forgot it... then he is told this when he is 40. He still had 40 good years because he was unaware of the rape

But being bluepilled means you are not even aware of the reality,
That's true, that was a bad comparison.
so its wont affect them as hard as If person A gets raped then something has happened and it will always be in his mind. So if i was bluepilled i wouldnt be so depressed because im not even aware. Its like person A being raped but he is not aware of it or just forgot it... then he is told this when he is 40. He still had 40 good years because he was unaware of the rape
Ignorance is bliss, basically...

Well, it's too late to go back now. Besides, it's almost inevitable that you'll get blackpilled anyway with such terrible life experiences. I've had similar shit happen to me and it's made me want to fucking rope.

I wish I was a bluepilled chud. The only issue then is that I'd be wasting tons of time not knowing the truth. All in all the blackpill made me suicidal at first (attempted suicide's) but now I've become numb to it.

Isn't the blackpill supposed to make us feel better and expose the true nature?

No, it's the opposite.

Blackpill is only a harsh truth. What you will do with it, is an entirely other thing. Some people feel peace after understanding the true nature of the world and that they don't have to gaslight themselves more to "personalitymaxx", others feel depressed because it's too much to bear

Most.

A chad can still think he's an incel if he has fucked up brain chemistry and sits home all day. A depressed incel becoming blackpilled is still depressed.

In my case blackpill exposed the truth, but my life still lacked the drive, the driving power. My lifes power was to do something. And i had neglected it for several years. You need to build something whether it be small or big.

No offence, only a select few are truly blackpilled enough to see positivity.

you are depressed because of your poor circumstances