Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Blackpill] Women Don’t Care How Mature You Are

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Every incel is more mature than the average chad or good looking guy, but girls give not a singular fuck if you’re “mature” or “smart”

We’ve created this thing in our heads since we were kids that we’re “better than chad” or “better than everyone else” “i’m more mature about it” because it gave us a sense of superiority.

None of this matters to a female. They just want a chad with a good face.

He can be a childish fuckup with zero emotional maturity and still swoon her over.

Last edited:
Foids only care for looks- water is wet.

No maturity for your face

Not water. Maturity cope is the biggest bluepill idiology
Still water. Halo effect. Personality for objective purposes is an extension of looks.

Did you & @Zer0/∞ have a break-up? Cause it seems as if @Incel TV is your new butt-buddy.
Idk i think he stopped caring and started being disrespectful so i just stopped talking to him

30% Please avoid gay content
Did you & @Zer0/∞ have a break-up? Cause it seems as if @Incel TV is your new butt-buddy.
@Incel TV has the perkiest ass cheeks :owo: i tell you what

No one cares about your maturity. I know people who have done far more ridiculous things than me end up with a more mature life style than I'll ever know.

No face No women

@Incel TV has the perkiest ass cheeks :owo: i tell you what
Giphy

Only maturity can recognize maturity.

this reminds me of the time I opened up about my inexperience and lack of success and therefore resulting insecurities with women on reddit, posted my dating profile pics + bio and some foid claimed I have no personality and I need to "work on myself" even though my bio had like 10x the amount of info listed than that of any other badoo user

_____
No maturity for your face

this reminds me of the time I opened up about my inexperience and lack of success and therefore resulting insecurities with women on reddit, posted my dating profile pics + bio and some foid claimed I have no personality and I need to "work on myself" even though my bio had like 10x the amount of info listed than that of any other badoo user

_____
Typical gaslighting from foids.