Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill turned me into a maniac who examines people's faces constantly

Apati

Apati

DSBMcel
★★★★★
Seriously tho everywhere i go i constanly analyze people's faces and i decide whether they are subhuman, normie or chad/stacy.

I don't want to do this but sometimes it happens automatically like during lectures while i am trying to focus on the lecture my attention suddenly fades away and i find my self looking at a random person's face and analyzing him/her.

I especially look at people's chin since i have a recessed chin and compare their chin with mine in my head. I have like 20 people in my management computer class and i knew all of the people who have recessed chins even though i don't even know their names.

Just jfl at my situation. Anyone else can relate?

JFL pretty much same. I can't go out without analysing everyone I see.

Normies do this all the time anyway.
especially women

LMAO I was just thinking about this. SAME! When I see a guys face, the first thing I look for is if he has a good jaw line. Then I just examine if he has good symmetry. Most guys are definitely sub6. Interestingly enough, I also noticed that most girls are also sub6, but they can still get decent looking guys as opposed to the other way around. Also, I would say there are more good looking girls than guys, as we knew pretty much. It’s over.

Normies do this all the time anyway.
especially women
normies and women just look at someone and decide whether he or she is ugly, i literally examine all of their features on their face like canthal tilt, maxilla, chin, ipd, midface and other shit like that weird as fuck

SherlockHolmesmaxxing is legit

Nigger the first thing I see is the chin and oh boy, most people have a subhuman ass chin.

"That guy is prolly betabuxxing her"
"This foid is prolly using him"
"He's such a cuck"
"That's jus her stand-in boyfren before she gets an upgrade"
"Lol his gf had like 5 dicks before him"
"Dafuq why is she with him,he mogs her by at least 4 pts!"

Im sure normies may have some of these thoughts. :feelsbadman:

Same, especially at their side profiles I draw lines between features and mentally compare them to Sean O'Pry etc.

I do the same JFL
It's autism and nothing to do, and blackpill mentality

Holes do it every time.

I'm on another game. I prefer to identify the Chads/chadlite in my environment and then I like to see whether women look at them, how they talk to them (high pitch voice) etc

Lol i constantly observe people around the campus. And even rate girls that walk past over me

Same here kek

@Saudade thoughts?

lots of people say this.Never got that tbh.
I only examine peoples faces when i feel like it.

Reminder that the average women is MORE facially perceptive than you.