Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill straight from the horse's mouth

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
Here is an article on the importance of men's looks and dark triad traits for gene selection in reproduction. Backed by study conducted in Germany.

Link: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/head-games/201305/the-allure-aggressive-men

A few excerpts from the article written by a foid psychologist:

"Aside from a man’s resources, his genetic gifts are decisive in the selection process."

"Research has established that, generally speaking, women must choose between two types of men: dads and cHads. On the one hand, dads are typically more commitment-oriented, warm, faithful, and reliable. Yet they are usually less handsome, charismatic, and dominant than his cHaddish counterparts. On the other hand, cHads are sexier, with their narrow eyes and strong jaws—but they also tend to be flashy and exploitative of others. Even worse, these masculine men often embody the Dark Triad, a personality constellation that encompasses Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and narcissism. So, what in the world is appealing about these objectionable individuals? Quite simply, they possess high-quality genes that they will pass down to their future children. In turn, the thinking goes, women will maximize their reproductive success by choosing a macho man as a short-term mate for his genes, and a less masculine man with a warmer personality for a long-term, invested partner.

However, ovulation can make the choice between dads and cHads particularly challenging. Research has revealed that during ovulation, women show a weakness for masculine men with high-quality genes. Studies consistently show that fertile women prefer men who display macho facial features and social dominance. In other words, they like bad boys. Building on these findings, Gilda Biebel of the University of Konstanz and her colleagues reasoned that evolution may have also favored men who went to war. Consequently, they wondered if aggression might also be a signal of genetic fitness."

"What can we learn from this study and related efforts? While it may be bewildering why a woman would fall for the charms of a bellicose man, there's an underlying logic that seems to explain at least part of it: She wants to extract his good genes for posterity. The research also uncovers that the attraction to socially dominant men isn't just psychological—it's undergirded by biology. So while the appeal of an aggressive man may be confusing on an emotional level, an evolutionary lens can bring these tangled motivations into clearer focus."

Straight from the whore's mouth

People still deny this :feelskek:

People still deny this :feelskek:
Accepting reality would mean accepting women aren't perfect, kind, and loving angels.

And we can't have that now can we sweetie?

2020 08 05 13 12 51

This should be pinned.

Is cuckoldry human nature? Chads seed and dads reap?

its just outright funny when there are shows and documentaries about animals where they literally fight for offspring and they tell you shit like the strongest genes live and survive , yet somehow we like to exclude our selves from animals. Man fuck off with that horse shit humans are as much as animals as the monkeys and as the bears we all fight for reproduction and the best genes win. That's it and its fucking funny how normshits can accept the former but not the latter :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Well it makes perfect sense
but the world bluepillled himself ever since forever
Mass blackpill = civilization as we know it is OVER and it will be behind brutal on levels you and I cant really comprehend
Borderlands type of world total ape shit
maybe that's the breaking point the jews try to achieve will all their tricks
it does seems like something from the POZ
the orginal incels just want to watch the world burn and they are commited AF to reach that goal

I was literally reading this article a couple of weeks ago and thought about posting it.

Mogged by a greycel.

I was literally reading this article a couple of weeks ago and thought about posting it.

Mogged by a greycel.
Doesn't matter it's over for all of us

Yea and this is why being a youngcel sucks. The foids my age don't need an invested and long-term partner so they always pick chad. I hope in the future, those foids get their due and are desperate to find the dad trait but can't because they were too busy whoring with chad.

And these traits are exactly why foids want you to think they're interested in your dad characteristics, so they can use you as a backup when their whoring with chad isn't supporting them anymore.

“Study finds water is wet”

well in today society "CHADS" are certainly inferior if they posses a low intellect, because even if they are praised and favoured they DO NOTHING to society, only STEMCELS DO, so woman are really animal-retarded low iq beings

Well it makes perfect sense
but the world bluepillled himself ever since forever
Mass blackpill = civilization as we know it is OVER and it will be behind brutal on levels you and I cant really comprehend
Borderlands type of world total ape shit
maybe that's the breaking point the jews try to achieve will all their tricks
it does seems like something from the POZ
the orginal incels just want to watch the world burn and they are commited AF to reach that goal

its just outright funny when there are shows and documentaries about animals where they literally fight for offspring and they tell you shit like the strongest genes live and survive , yet somehow we like to exclude our selves from animals. Man fuck off with that horse shit humans are as much as animals as the monkeys and as the bears we all fight for reproduction and the best genes win. That's it and its fucking funny how normshits can accept the former but not the latter :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Only wrong when we say it....

giga over, only a matter of time till i lose grip with reality

Yea and this is why being a youngcel sucks. The foids my age don't need an invested and long-term partner so they always pick chad. I hope in the future, those foids get their due and are desperate to find the dad trait but can't because they were too busy whoring with chad.

And these traits are exactly why foids want you to think they're interested in your dad characteristics, so they can use you as a backup when their whoring with chad isn't supporting them anymore.
This is already happening. Foids ride the cc until the wall then after they "had their fun" they try to get a beta male provider/husband to save them and its not working. Only the most bluepilled cucks are marrying these post-wall cc-riding sluts now. Theres more single women than ever in history. Women in there 30s, 40s 50s are single and childless or single moms and miserable.

Research has established that, generally speaking, women must choose between two types of men: dads and cHads. On the one hand, dads are typically more commitment-oriented, warm, faithful, and reliable. Yet they are usually less handsome, charismatic, and dominant than his cHaddish counterparts. On the other hand, cHads are sexier, with their narrow eyes and strong jaws—but they also tend to be flashy and exploitative of others.
Brutal. I heavily fit into the dad category, meaning I am not handsome, charismatic and dominant. I can exactly see why I am not a c(h)ad: I don't have narrow eyes nor do I have a good lower third. Aside from that, I'm neither sexy, flashy or exploitative of others.

The same simps who spam "#BelieveWomen" all over the internet still won't believe her.

This is already happening. Foids ride the cc until the wall then after they "had their fun" they try to get a beta male provider/husband to save them and its not working. Only the most bluepilled cucks are marrying these post-wall cc-riding sluts now. Theres more single women than ever in history. Women in there 30s, 40s 50s are single and childless or single moms and miserable.
What goes around comes around.:dab:

I think you're mostly right but these older women also have next to no libido and can quite easily live their mediocre woman lives alone and sexless. Look at all the fat single mothers they're clearly not getting a hubby anytime soon but they keep going on and I don't think they miss sex that much. Food is the new sex for them. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Accepting reality would mean accepting women aren't perfect, kind, and loving angels.

And we can't have that now can we sweetie?

View attachment 418562
The women are wonderful effect is a very strong phenomenon. It would be hard to fight because then you'd have to show clueless dipshit normtmcattle that their brains aren't always being honest about perception vs reality.
Only if it's been said by ugly men, if Chad were to cite this everybody and their dogs would agree
The general rule is a Chad or a foid and they'll agree.