• We're currently using incels.is as a temporary domain. Read why here!

Blackpill Blackpill straight from the horse's mouth

D

DefiantGhost

This world is rotten...
★★
12d 28m
Here is an article on the importance of men's looks and dark triad traits for gene selection in reproduction. Backed by study conducted in Germany.

Link: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/head-games/201305/the-allure-aggressive-men

A few excerpts from the article written by a foid psychologist:

"Aside from a man’s resources, his genetic gifts are decisive in the selection process."

"Research has established that, generally speaking, women must choose between two types of men: dads and cHads. On the one hand, dads are typically more commitment-oriented, warm, faithful, and reliable. Yet they are usually less handsome, charismatic, and dominant than his cHaddish counterparts. On the other hand, cHads are sexier, with their narrow eyes and strong jaws—but they also tend to be flashy and exploitative of others. Even worse, these masculine men often embody the Dark Triad, a personality constellation that encompasses Machiavellianism, psychopathy, and narcissism. So, what in the world is appealing about these objectionable individuals? Quite simply, they possess high-quality genes that they will pass down to their future children. In turn, the thinking goes, women will maximize their reproductive success by choosing a macho man as a short-term mate for his genes, and a less masculine man with a warmer personality for a long-term, invested partner.

However, ovulation can make the choice between dads and cHads particularly challenging. Research has revealed that during ovulation, women show a weakness for masculine men with high-quality genes. Studies consistently show that fertile women prefer men who display macho facial features and social dominance. In other words, they like bad boys. Building on these findings, Gilda Biebel of the University of Konstanz and her colleagues reasoned that evolution may have also favored men who went to war. Consequently, they wondered if aggression might also be a signal of genetic fitness."

"What can we learn from this study and related efforts? While it may be bewildering why a woman would fall for the charms of a bellicose man, there's an underlying logic that seems to explain at least part of it: She wants to extract his good genes for posterity. The research also uncovers that the attraction to socially dominant men isn't just psychological—it's undergirded by biology. So while the appeal of an aggressive man may be confusing on an emotional level, an evolutionary lens can bring these tangled motivations into clearer focus."

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
Straight from the whore's mouth

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

“The demons wanted my penis.”
28d 23h 7m
People still deny this :feelskek:

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
265d 7h 5m
People still deny this :feelskek:
Accepting reality would mean accepting women aren't perfect, kind, and loving angels.

And we can't have that now can we sweetie?

TheUltimateMarkcel

TheUltimateMarkcel

"Ordo Inceleratis needs us."
★★★★★
17d 23h 27m
Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
58d 20h 17m
This should be pinned.

Deleted member 32502

Deleted member 32502

Self-banned
-
15d 6h 49m
Is cuckoldry human nature? Chads seed and dads reap?

D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
★★★★★
75d 1h 18m
its just outright funny when there are shows and documentaries about animals where they literally fight for offspring and they tell you shit like the strongest genes live and survive , yet somehow we like to exclude our selves from animals. Man fuck off with that horse shit humans are as much as animals as the monkeys and as the bears we all fight for reproduction and the best genes win. That's it and its fucking funny how normshits can accept the former but not the latter :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

MentalPowder

MentalPowder

LocationCelMaxxer
-
1d 1h 48m
Well it makes perfect sense
but the world bluepillled himself ever since forever
Mass blackpill = civilization as we know it is OVER and it will be behind brutal on levels you and I cant really comprehend
Borderlands type of world total ape shit
maybe that's the breaking point the jews try to achieve will all their tricks
it does seems like something from the POZ
the orginal incels just want to watch the world burn and they are commited AF to reach that goal

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
111d 18h 56m
I was literally reading this article a couple of weeks ago and thought about posting it.

Mogged by a greycel.

D

DefiantGhost

This world is rotten...
★★
12d 28m
I was literally reading this article a couple of weeks ago and thought about posting it.

Mogged by a greycel.
Doesn't matter it's over for all of us

S

Shattered Dreams

inceltr8: watching hs friends lose their virginity
★★★
1d 16h 16m
Yea and this is why being a youngcel sucks. The foids my age don't need an invested and long-term partner so they always pick chad. I hope in the future, those foids get their due and are desperate to find the dad trait but can't because they were too busy whoring with chad.

And these traits are exactly why foids want you to think they're interested in your dad characteristics, so they can use you as a backup when their whoring with chad isn't supporting them anymore.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
43d 21h 49m
“Study finds water is wet”

Deleted member 33556

Deleted member 33556

Self-banned
-
2d 12h 47m
well in today society "CHADS" are certainly inferior if they posses a low intellect, because even if they are praised and favoured they DO NOTHING to society, only STEMCELS DO, so woman are really animal-retarded low iq beings

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
83d 19h 27m
Well it makes perfect sense
but the world bluepillled himself ever since forever
Mass blackpill = civilization as we know it is OVER and it will be behind brutal on levels you and I cant really comprehend
Borderlands type of world total ape shit
maybe that's the breaking point the jews try to achieve will all their tricks
it does seems like something from the POZ
the orginal incels just want to watch the world burn and they are commited AF to reach that goal

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
18d 22h 44m
its just outright funny when there are shows and documentaries about animals where they literally fight for offspring and they tell you shit like the strongest genes live and survive , yet somehow we like to exclude our selves from animals. Man fuck off with that horse shit humans are as much as animals as the monkeys and as the bears we all fight for reproduction and the best genes win. That's it and its fucking funny how normshits can accept the former but not the latter :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

codingcel

codingcel

clownmaxxing in this clownworld
11h 21m
Only wrong when we say it....

Deleted member 33258

Deleted member 33258

Self-banned
-
1d 3h 37m
giga over, only a matter of time till i lose grip with reality

C

Cope or die

Greycel
1d 10h 55m
Yea and this is why being a youngcel sucks. The foids my age don't need an invested and long-term partner so they always pick chad. I hope in the future, those foids get their due and are desperate to find the dad trait but can't because they were too busy whoring with chad.

And these traits are exactly why foids want you to think they're interested in your dad characteristics, so they can use you as a backup when their whoring with chad isn't supporting them anymore.
This is already happening. Foids ride the cc until the wall then after they "had their fun" they try to get a beta male provider/husband to save them and its not working. Only the most bluepilled cucks are marrying these post-wall cc-riding sluts now. Theres more single women than ever in history. Women in there 30s, 40s 50s are single and childless or single moms and miserable.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

>dat gevoel wanneer geen meisjevriend
★★★★★
56d 12h 16m
Research has established that, generally speaking, women must choose between two types of men: dads and cHads. On the one hand, dads are typically more commitment-oriented, warm, faithful, and reliable. Yet they are usually less handsome, charismatic, and dominant than his cHaddish counterparts. On the other hand, cHads are sexier, with their narrow eyes and strong jaws—but they also tend to be flashy and exploitative of others.
Brutal. I heavily fit into the dad category, meaning I am not handsome, charismatic and dominant. I can exactly see why I am not a c(h)ad: I don't have narrow eyes nor do I have a good lower third. Aside from that, I'm neither sexy, flashy or exploitative of others.

HomoheroBishii

HomoheroBishii

Major
8d 1h 30m
The same simps who spam "#BelieveWomen" all over the internet still won't believe her.

S

Shattered Dreams

inceltr8: watching hs friends lose their virginity
★★★
1d 16h 16m
This is already happening. Foids ride the cc until the wall then after they "had their fun" they try to get a beta male provider/husband to save them and its not working. Only the most bluepilled cucks are marrying these post-wall cc-riding sluts now. Theres more single women than ever in history. Women in there 30s, 40s 50s are single and childless or single moms and miserable.
What goes around comes around.:dab:

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

Recruit
★★
2d 12h 8m
Fight_back

Fight_back

Nature created hate for a reason
21h 15m
I think you're mostly right but these older women also have next to no libido and can quite easily live their mediocre woman lives alone and sexless. Look at all the fat single mothers they're clearly not getting a hubby anytime soon but they keep going on and I don't think they miss sex that much. Food is the new sex for them. :feelskek:

Last edited:
ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel, BLM, ACAB, he/him
★★★★★
94d 22h 50m
Accepting reality would mean accepting women aren't perfect, kind, and loving angels.

And we can't have that now can we sweetie?

View attachment 418562
The women are wonderful effect is a very strong phenomenon. It would be hard to fight because then you'd have to show clueless dipshit normtmcattle that their brains aren't always being honest about perception vs reality.
Only if it's been said by ugly men, if Chad were to cite this everybody and their dogs would agree
The general rule is a Chad or a foid and they'll agree.