Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story BLACKPILL STORY/ANECDOTE [MEGATHREAD]

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
If they aren’t worth their own thread, post your blackpill stories here :feelsbadman:

I’m sure many other users will enjoy reading these before bed :feelscomfy::society:

Girls only want chad.

I just broke this thread's hymen

Girls look at me with pity and disgust. End of story. Happens everywhere. Sorry for that not being much of a story, but that's that.

My oneitis married a german gym trainer/ uber driver instead of stemmaxxed manlet me.

13year old claasmatefoid told how she plans to hookup with rich man after 18

Around Christmas my friend got a gf and within weeks he is telling me that she does not let him pull out of her, and that she talks about marriage and children. They are both young and she is younger than him. I am happy for him, and even though we both know his gf is just saying these things because they are either exciting to think about, or she is playing a role that she has yet to fully articulate; we both leave it there.

Within 2 months, they begin to actually make plans for the future and at this point idk if he is just playing a role or if he is now convinced of her commitment. Our friend group spent time together on an afternoon and talked about the 'good news', and everyone finally met the girl my friend has seemingly been drooling over, in person. She looks like the photos, and acts like the stories we have heard about her. She is a bit of a neet, or at least presents as such.

There were moments of silence where they broke away from our group for a few minutes at a time, and returned with a too convincing poker face. It is too hard to gather what is happening at the moment. "Drama keeps otherwise-dull relationships alive" or "Maybe they were just 'secretly' making out" was what I was thinking.

I was wrong. My friend talks to me, in confidence, after our friend group goes their separate ways and tells me he has been spending the whole night being affectionate to his gf because she does not get out much, and she is giving weird looks to some of the people in our friend group. The way he described it made me believe she did not like our friends, but as he kept explaining, it became clear that she actually liked one of our friends too much, and the he was desperately trying to keep her focus on him. His gf comes back from his car and the conversation ends there, I tell him we will talk later.

The next morning, I see several missed calls from my friend. I call him, we talk for an hour or two, and the whole time I am trying to calm him down... Apparently she left his bedside early that night and has not talked to him since, we both feared the worst. We eventually decide to talk to the guy she was glancing at the night before, but no answer. I pull up snapchat maps, because I know she has her location turned on, and so does 'the guy'. No surprise, they are literally on top of each other in the maps.

I was in a sympathy coma when we found out... All it took was for his gf to spend a few hours out of the strict chastity of being a neet to betray the vows of commitment for a temporary carnal urge for someone just a little better looking than my friend. Also, they exchanged maybe two sentences at most when we were all together the night prior. Context: My friend is a chadlite, and the other guy is a chadlite +1.

Last edited:
Around Christmas my friend got a gf and within weeks he is telling me that she does not let him pull out of her, and that she talks about marriage and children. They are both young and she is younger than him. I am happy for him, and even though we both know his gf is just saying these things because they are either exciting to think about, or she is playing a role that she has yet to fully articulate; we both leave it there.

Within 2 months, they begin to actually make plans for the future and at this point idk if he is just playing a role or if he is now convinced of her commitment. Our friend group spent time together on an afternoon and talked about the 'good news', and everyone finally met the girl my friend has seemingly been drooling over, in person. She looks like the photos, and acts like the stories we have heard about her. She is a bit of a neet, or at least presents as such.

There were moments of silence where they broke away from our group for a few minutes at a time, and returned with a too convincing poker face. It is too hard to gather what is happening at the moment. "Drama keeps otherwise-dull relationships alive" or "Maybe they were just 'secretly' making out" was what I was thinking.

I was wrong. My friend talks to me, in confidence, after our friend group goes their separate ways and tells me he has been spending the whole night being affectionate to his gf because she does not get out much, and she is giving weird looks to some of the people in our friend group. The way he described it made me believe she did not like our friends, but as he kept explaining, it became clear that she actually liked one of our friends too much, and the he was desperately trying to keep her focus on him. His gf comes back from his car and the conversation ends there, I tell him we will talk later.

The next morning, I see several missed calls from my friend. I call him, we talk for an hour or two, and the whole time I am trying to calm him down... Apparently she left his bedside early that night and has not talked to him since, we both feared the worst. We eventually decide to talk to the guy she was glancing at the night before, but no answer. I pull up snapchat maps, because I know she has her location turned on, and so does 'the guy'. No surprise, they are literally on top of each other in the maps.

I was in a sympathy coma when we found out... All it took was for his gf to spend a few hours out of the strict chastity of being a neet to betray the vows of commitment for a temporary carnal urge for someone just a little better looking than my friend. Also, they exchanged maybe two sentences at most when we were all together the night prior. Context: My friend is a chadlite, and the other guy is a chadlite +1.

”Just go for shy girls bro” :cryfeels:

Cmon niggers post something :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsohh::feelsohh: