Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BLACKPILL, Shy awkward Chad asks girls out, gets almost every girls number (video)

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHngXFRkKLs[/video]

They found his shy and awkwardness "cute", just imagine if one of us truecels did this, this video is proof that confidence is bullshit, it's all looks.

enough with the sui fuel

further proof that "KAHNFIDENZE" is a meme.

Hunter said:
further proof that "KAHNFIDENZE" is a meme.

It's my favorite after the dress nice meme

iiiTeMpeR said:
It's my favorite after the dress nice meme

my favourite is the "just be nice" meme. its the only one that actually reverses your chances. personality only matters when you are being a dick although even then you still have to be at least chadlite for dick game to work.

Hunter said:
my favourite is the "just be nice" meme. its the only one that actually reverses your chances. personality only matters when you are being a dick although even then you still have to be at least chadlite for dick game to work.

Just be nice, ahh a classic, works every time to. I used to be a loser basement dweller who would post on incel forums, I decided to stop that, and now I'm in a loving relationship with the most beautiful girl in the world :). I noticed the less I browsed incel forums, the better my face become, I don't know how it's possible, but I could actual see my canthal tilt going from negative to positive in a matter of weeks when I stopped browsing incels! Not to mention my jawline which also got sharper! Guess those inceltears folks where right all along.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Just be nice, ahh a classic, works every time to. I used to be a loser basement dweller who would post on incel forums, I decided to stop that, and now I'm in a loving relationship with the most beautiful girl in the world :). I noticed the less I browsed incel forums, the better my face become, I don't know how it's possible, but I could actual see my canthal tilt going from negative to positive in a matter of weeks when I stopped browsing incels! Not to mention my jawline which also got sharper! Guess those inceltears folks where right all along.

yup. i mean just look at all those winners like dolph lundgren, dwayne johnson etc. being nice is TOTALLY what worked for them!

Hunter said:
yup. i mean just look at all those winners like dolph lundgren, dwayne johnson etc. being nice is TOTALLY what worked for them!

Aww dwayne johnson is a total sweetheart  :love: :love: My girlfriend likes to roleplay when we have sex and she pretends I'm dwayne johnson, she is so sweat :). She recently said she wants to spice up our amazing relationship and bring in a hot black guy to have sex with her since it's always been her fantasy, he is scheduled to come tomorrow and I'm so excited!