Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill: non-NT chadlite goes on omegle as NAZI, gets treated decently by girls

video blocked in germany kek

The guy basically talks like the mayoid mentalcels on this forum. He could be any one of them. Yet he can get away with it cause good looking.

CHANNEL RESTRICTED​

The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:

Contains Incitement to Hatred​

The authorities want to keep me from watching blackpill videos:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

That's why I don't mind my Nazi views anymore. It doesn't matter if I was SJW or a Nazi, ppl will treat me the same

Chad can molest children or drown puppies but its not gonna harm his halo. Women certainly don't care about a man's morals or political views, as long as he is attractive that's all he needs

@Crawford thoughts?

Brutal.
Foids would rather fuck and breed with Chad Nazi,
Than well mannered respectful incel

Where's the Chadlite? :feelskek:

Someone please upload it here cant see

Someone please upload it here cant see
Get VPN bro or move to a free country. There's some good blackface streams on bitchute too.

326db87d153dc33f5d71c8e6f55b9327

Chadlite in Mumbai

There's some stuff on Twitter that I linked above, but blackface and similar shit is on bitchute.
Oh this faggot.

He's always on 4chan gif racism threads

Another example is gipsy crusadER

Last foid was so :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Why do you think he is non NT? He is extremely smooth, his social skills are way better than those of the average normie.

sometimes I wonder if white people are even real

Why do you think he is non NT? He is extremely smooth, his social skills are way better than those of the average normie.
IIRC he said he was an autist.