Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [BLACKPILL] MOST PEOPLE HERE AREN'T INCELS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Controversial opinion but you don't have to be ugly to be incel. Dating dynamics are more complicated then people here realize.
100% man. looks are the most important factor but they're not the ONLY factor.

Controversial opinion but you don't have to be ugly to be incel. Dating dynamics are more complicated then people here realize.
what "dating dynamics" are there in 2018? incels are ugly

Are you dumb or what ? I said "MOST" here aren't truecels, i didn't say everyone here is. If that still offended you then this might explain something.

Are you dumb or what ? I said "MOST" here aren't truecels, i didn't say everyone here is. If that still offended you then this might explain something.
"[BLACKPILL] MOST PEOPLE HERE AREN'T INCELS."

You said incels, not truecels.

"[BLACKPILL] MOST PEOPLE HERE AREN'T INCELS."

You said incels, not truecels.
Incels are truecels, it's the same thing. Incel or a truecel is an ugly virgin man who can't get laid, i don't consider the other non-virgins or non-subhuman fags incels. What's the difference between incel and truecel anyways ?

Incels are truecels, it's the same thing. Incel or a truecel is an ugly virgin man who can't get laid, i don't consider the other non-virgins or non-subhuman fags incels. What's the difference between incel and truecel anyways ?
These are the official definitions in the rules, but it says an incel is someone who hasn't had sex in a significant amount of time, so....I don't really agree with that.
Screen Shot 2018 03 24 at 14922 PM

These are the official definitions in the rules, but it says an incel is someone who hasn't had sex in a significant amount of time, so....I don't really agree with that.
View attachment 5365
Yeah its flawed.

Incel = involuntarily celibate

If you ever had free sex before then you're not INVOLUNTARILY celibate, unless you aged or became bald or had an accident that resulted in a deformity then you can't be incel.

I literally never seen anyone here who is less than 4/10. Most people here are +5'10 too and aren't balding or bald. I also notice a lot of trolls here and fakecels and mentally ill, BDD morons who think they're subhumans for no reason and other cunts who refuse to treat their mental problems (mentalcels).

BLACKPILL : 80% OF PEOPLE ON "INCELS" FORUMS AREN'T INCELS.
Intersting. I thought this forum was open to anyone that was involntarily single.

Surely mental health goes hand in hand with the issue.

You seem to be suggesting that only ugly inferior men can join this discussion or have a right to complain.

This is a difficult issue. Its the sort of thing that people cant discuss. I once considered, very briefly, a site for men to discuss masturbation. Clearly it would not appeal even thogh 110% of men masterbate!!!

This is forum on personal matters and being single and alone is a very personal and serious thing.

I know this is not this forum, but the front of love-shy.com says this (below) and I would have thought that anyone that qualified for that list would have a right to post here:

• An extreme difficulty obtaining romantic partners, to the point of not being able to obtain any at all
  • Extreme anxiety, awkwardness, and difficulty relating to romantic courtship situations, like asking someone out
  • Generalized social anxiety that inhibits your potential and limits your ability to thrive
  • Lack of friends, or a small number of close friends, and a difficulty in forming friendships with people
  • A lack of interest in forming friendships, and social interactions, with the only real desire being that of obtaining a partner
  • A feeling of being "left out" and alienated from society, and people in general
Just to be clear. My problem is this point:

A lack of interest in forming friendships, and social interactions, with the only real desire being that of obtaining a partner

This sums me and my problems up. I simply dont care about anything else in a freindship/social sphere.

I have already wasted too much time here and I only found it today, but it fits in to that point, I mean being here. For example, I'm not here talking about the football.

Yeah its flawed.

Incel = involuntarily celibate

If you ever had free sex before then you're not INVOLUNTARILY celibate, unless you aged or became bald or had an accident that resulted in a deformity then you can't be incel.

involuntary celibate ≠ involuntary virgin
involuntary virgin = truecel

Mentalcels are as legit as truecels. Fuck off with the gatekeeping

I'm the only truecel here.