Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [BLACKPILL] MOST PEOPLE HERE AREN'T INCELS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
he isnt ugly enough to be a truecel, let alone truer than me. He facemogs me by 4-5 points. I've seen his pic. If you think he is a truecel, you are not as ugly as you claim to be. just another 4/10 insecure brown dude like i suspected.
He's not truecel lookswise. Just lol if you think I'm higher than a 2/10, that's bluepilled cope.

he isnt ugly enough to be a truecel, let alone truer than me. He facemogs me by 4-5 points. I've seen his pic. If you think he is a truecel, you are not as ugly as you claim to be. just another 4/10 insecure brown dude like i suspected.

doesn't matter, still a KHHV, zero IOI's, zero female attention whatsoever.

sure, you probably get treated worse on a daily basis and of course it sucks being ugly but i'm almost every bit as much of a truecel as you despite the "facemogging" (highly subjective and purely in your opinion)

i do think you are more than 2 tbh. cos nobody ever saw you. literally nobody knows what you look like. Even chico can come here and claim to be ugliest incel on earth without showing his pics to noone..

I, on the other hand, got verified by 20-25 people. the highest rate is 3/10 and the average is 1.9
But Chico would not have the same experiences of being avoided by women in public when he doesn't look at them. Do you get avoided by women? I am meeting up with some people, probably, from this forum and they can confirm my 2/10 looks.

if only they just ignored me

i got spat on by a random female cashier, in High school and university called countless names and slurs, got rejected and shut down many times when i asked them out etc etc etc.

Who did you meet with ?
Spat on? Why? Also you're lucky that they just ignore you. You're probably a 4/10 yourself instead of sub 3 if women just ignore you. No way they don't avoid you at sub 3, that would mean I'm a 0/10. PM your pics.

i am ALL in for exchanging pictures if you are also gonna send yours. lets see who mogs who

you in ?
I'll pass. You mog the shit out of me, I can already tell by how women treat you.

yup just like what i thought. you won't send me ur pics cos you know damn well you larp is gonna be exposed. you are prolly just another brownie with a bigger than ideal nose.

it is also funny how u didnt name the people who saw you on this forum. just lol.

i can post 20 screenshots more, ALL from people who post here.

>getting rated by white people who rate ethnics always at least 2 points lower

See, you're at least a 3/10 based on that. You mog me. And of course I didn't name anyone from this forum who saw me, read again what I said, then you'll see why.

you are saying the same shit for months now, "im meeting up soon", "i will send my pics soon" yet nobody ever saw you

just another larper. carry on.
I'm not larping, my personal experiences back up my hideousness. Being ignored by women means you're not as ugly as me, so stop coping and accept the fact you're 3-4/10 instead of sub 3.

>getting rated by white people who rate ethnics always at least 2 points lower

See, you're at least a 3/10 based on that. You mog me. And of course I didn't name anyone from this forum who saw me, read again what I said, then you'll see why.
You sent your pic to a girl before and she made a comment about your nose but didn't insult you or anything and that means you're not ugly. You also sent your pic to her but not me which is weird. If you're that ashamed of your face you wouldn't even leave your house and you know i'd never doxx you or anything because i consider you as a brother and i already sent more than 10 pics to you. Something is weird tbh, i feel it.

You sent your pic to a girl before and she made a comment about your nose but didn't insult you or anything and that means you're not ugly. You also sent your pic to her but not me which is weird. If you're that ashamed of your face you wouldn't even leave your house and you know i'd never doxx you or anything because i consider you as a brother and i already sent more than 10 pics to you. Something is weird tbh, i feel it.
Yes I have already said on this forum many times that with my original nose, I'd be a 4.5/10, but the damage done to my nose is really bad that it brings me down to a 2/10. I haven't left the house in a number of days, I don't even wanna go outside, I am miserable because of my ugliness. The reason I sent her a pic is because I've known her for at least 2 years, and I've known you for a few weeks now.

@RREEEEEEEEE tbh, @13k is right because at least he provided an evidence and i saw uglier people than you with tons of flaws send their pics to trusted users, but you're the only one who NEVER did it and for reasons that don't make sense.

Yes I have already said on this forum many times that with my original nose, I'd be a 4.5/10, but the damage done to my nose is really bad that it brings me down to a 2/10. I haven't left the house in a number of days, I don't even wanna go outside, I am miserable because of my ugliness. The reason I sent her a pic is because I've known her for at least 2 years, and I've known you for a few weeks now.
Still she wasn't repulsed by you or anything and that's weird, you don't trust me ? That's disappointing tbh.

it is not weird at all
she cant post on this forum and call him out on his BS but you can. it makes sense.
Yeah i'm very disappointed in him. Even if he wasn't that ugly it's not like i would call him out as a fakecel or anything, i wouldn't give 1 shit.

@RREEEEEEEEE tbh, @13k is right because at least he provided an evidence and i saw uglier people than you with tons of flaws send their pics to trusted users, but you're the only one who NEVER did it and for reasons that don't make sense.

He's presented evidence? Of what, his face? No he hasn't, unless you've seen pics of him yourself. Have you? Brother don't take this the wrong way but you yourself are average in terms of looks yet you claim that you're a subhuman manlet trash despite being the average size or maybe an inch smaller than the average Egyptian. That does not make you a manlet. Being average strips you from the subhuman title as well.

it is not weird at all
she cant post on this forum and call him out on his BS but you can. it makes sense.

you can also hit me up from discord if u wanna exchange pic. i aint no larp. i can send'em to people who wouldnt leak.

I sent her a morphed pic, of course she's not gonna say I'm 2/10, she'd say I'm 4.5/10. How about this... send your pic to @Stanx22 and @Allblueeeee , if you're really as ugly as you think you are, then they will confirm.

I'm a truecel.
Truecel (Allowed): Type of incel who hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship,
You had a long distance relationship. Thus you do not qualify as a truecel.

Still she wasn't repulsed by you or anything and that's weird, you don't trust me ? That's disappointing tbh.
Of course she wasn't repulsed, I sent her a morphed picture where I look normal.

He's presented evidence? Of what, his face? No he hasn't, unless you've seen pics of him yourself. Have you? Brother don't take this the wrong way but you yourself are average in terms of looks yet you claim that you're a subhuman manlet trash despite being the average size or maybe an inch smaller than the average Egyptian. That does not make you a manlet. Being average strips you from the subhuman title as well.
I said that if hair loss treatments work for me, i'll leave this forum.

for sure, if i would be up for exchanging pictures with stan
no problem, i offered him already we can exchange pics on discord.
No problems, come on discord.

for sure, if i would be up for exchanging pictures with stan
no problem, i offered him already we can exchange pics on discord.
Don't forget about @Allblueeeee either. I doubt anyone without facial deformities can be a 2.

I said that if hair loss treatments work for me, i'll leave this forum.
Right but that doesn't mean you're subhuman manlet trash at this very moment. Everyone here says you're a normie here, and you've got zero physical deformities. You are in no way subhuman trash.

I'm not a true incel at all I just hate the world and make myself incel because everything seems so pointless and annoying I just like this forum because people are similar in that respect maybe there's a different forum for me idk

im legitimately ugly. Almost everyone in the rate thread mogged me. It hurts to know you are the ugliest even on an incel forum.

Low IQ thread. Of course this site is full of guys who don't get laid.

Don't forget about @Allblueeeee either. I doubt anyone without facial deformities can be a 2.
I saw him and he's 3.5 due to baldness and shit acne. Can get to 5 without them.

Truecel (Allowed): Type of incel who hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship,
You had a long distance relationship. Thus you do not qualify as a truecel.

that is an extremely broad definition, truecels suffer in all aspects of life, not just in dating.
by this definition everyone on this site is a TRUEcel when most are just mentalcel chadlites larping here about tinder matches

im legitimately ugly. Almost everyone in the rate thread mogged me. It hurts to know you are the ugliest even on an incel forum.
Even if they mog you, they're still not getting laid.

I saw him and he's 3.5 due to baldness and shit acne. Can get to 5 without them.
3.5? That's between incel and failed normie according to my rating list. Now let's see what @Allblueeeee has to say.

I feel your pain. :feelsrope: Have you been rated by other users?

3.5? That's between incel and failed normie according to my rating list. Now let's see what @Allblueeeee has to say.
I didn't see his pics from the front so i can't judge him properly. I only know he has acne, baldness and slightly lazy eyes. However i don't his facial features look very bad tho.

I didn't see his pics from the front so i can't judge him properly. I only know he has acne, baldness and slightly lazy eyes. However i don't his facial features look very bad tho.
So he only sent you a profile pic, not a front one? Why? What difference does it make? Probably sent a bad picture on purpose to make himself look uglier like Octopusgun2 did.

Controversial opinion but you don't have to be ugly to be incel. Dating dynamics are more complicated then people here realize.

So he only sent you a profile pic, not a front one? Why? What difference does it make? Probably sent a bad picture on purpose to make himself look uglier like Octopusgun2 did.
He's still no higher than 3.5 tho.

Right. Mogs me according to your rating.

Controversial opinion but you don't have to be ugly to be incel. Dating dynamics are more complicated then people here realize.

It's not that controversial. But non-uggos have it easier though. Ogres like me can never escape.

It's not that controversial. But non-uggos have it easier though. Ogres like me can never escape.
Still living the same life. Its actually worse in some ways because you don't hate what you see in the mirror and you stilll can't do anything about it. Watching your looks waste away as you get older and feeling like you wasted your potential is a horrible feeling.

he didnt see you tho lol
I know. Why did you not send him a front pic though?

Still living the same life. Its actually worse in some ways because you don't hate what you see in the mirror and you stilll can't do anything about it. Watching your looks waste away as you get older and feeling like you wasted your potential is a horrible feeling.
No way in hell that not being ugly + aspie is worse, at least you pass the looks threshold. So you get a form of validation. I get rejected on first glance. That's hurtful.

Is he overweight? Btw acne is easy to fix. Bones like noses arent fixable without surgery

For comparison sake i dont look human compared to roger from family guy and been compared to a bug= mosquito...
roger the alien guy? thats how my head looks, my frame/bone structure is severely fucked