Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blackpill: it's easy as fuck for most NT to get a girlfriend

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
I was watching this hacker interview recently and he says he used computers as escapism after his mom died when he was 12. He looks like a greasy ogre nowadays so I assume he wasn't that great looking at a young age either. He then says around age 16 he became homeless and lived in his car. He says he became depressed too.

He then says at age 19 he met his current wife and the same year had a child with her. A HOMELESS DEPRESSED OGRE COMPUTER NERD GOT A GIRLFRIEND AND A CHILD AT AGE 19 because he's NT!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6igTJXcqvo

just be first

Wouldn't say easy, but as long as they are not ugly or short, they almost always end up getting a gf

just be first
Unless she was way younger than him when he was 19, she wasn't his first.

Based for spreading the NTpill. Copers need to wake up.

Maybe he had great mating intelligence and effectively signaled attractive qualities which he really has -- kindness, intelligence, amicability etc. The foid chose right. Ngl reading your description and then seeing the video of him being likeable was jarring. Is "likeability" = "NT"?

Maybe he had great mating intelligence and effectively signaled attractive qualities which he really has -- kindness, intelligence, amicability etc. The foid chose right. Ngl reading your description and then seeing the video of him being likeable was jarring. Is "likeability" = "NT"?
You're not supposed to relate to normies when you're traumatized, ugly, a nerd, and homeless. But his genes made him NT so he was able to easily relate to a foid and got her pregnant at lightning speed. And yes if you can relate, talk to, be likeable to the opposite sex you're NT.

bet he never got ulnar nerve entrapment, and i bet hes got good hand writing

You're not supposed to relate to normies when you're traumatized, ugly, a nerd, and homeless. But his genes made him NT so he was able to easily relate to a foid and got her pregnant at lightning speed. And yes if you can relate, talk to, be likeable to the opposite sex you're NT.
also he looks tall
i bet hes got good hand writing
just have good hand writing theory

He's old so he dated before things got as bad as they are now. I don't know if he's tall but if he is, then heightpill. He has a nice voice (probably because he's tall). Also, he's white.
He then says around age 16 he became homeless and lived in his car.
He was broke at 16 and just 3 years later he ascended. :lul: JUST GET RICH BRO

Or did become get rich in those 3 years? I haven't listened to the whole thing.

He's old so he dated before things got as bad as they are now. I don't know if he's tall but if he is, then heightpill. He has a nice voice (probably because he's tall). Also, he's white.

He was broke at 16 and just 3 years later he ascended. :lul: JUST GET RICH BRO

Or did become get rich in those 3 years? I haven't listened to the whole thing.
No he was still dirt poor. Yeah just looking at the video I think you can tell he's tall. Ogremaxxing.

He then says around age 16 he became homeless and lived in his car. He says he became depressed too.
Having a car at 16 is incredibly strange. He probably came across as wealthy betabux.

Having a car at 16 is incredibly strange. He probably came across as wealthy betabux.
He said he was dirt poor growing up.

He looks like a greasy ogre

10491194 888103494537488 2426967698145808808 n

just be first

Ask Gavin Hoaglan.

Screenshot from 2021 12 22 12 21 36

Attachments

• VirginVsChad.png
    VirginVsChad.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 116
most computer hacker nerds are not NT, however I do believe NT can be learnt/forced somewhat

his becoming homeless probably forced him to learn and improve social skills, while still young so his brain was still able to adapt and learn well

what seemed like shitty and bad circumstances actually turned out to be beneficial in the end
it happens

white + tall = male juggernaut law

different time

This is more jbw than just be neurotypical. Both are true tho

No just a cherry pick, also that was when dating was easier for men. So many guys i know get rejected by every foid

I am sure he didn't shower until recently.