Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A day in the life of a wizard trucel.

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
Trucel Jim wakes up in the stinky garage attached to his mothers house as he has for the past 25 years. His mother is long gone but she left him the house as a last gift. He didn't have to sleep in the garage, he just preferred being surrounded by his star wars, star trek, and gothic horror collectables.

He goes inside to his messy kitchen, grease covering everything. As he walks in a rat scurries away under a pile of redbull and lo carb monster energy drinks.
He looks in the fridge but hes all out of hungry mans and michelles pizza rolls. "looks like its cans for breakfast again" he mutters. He quickly opens a can of sardines and starts eating. He lights up a black and mild he found by the lawn yesterday and puts out the ash in the can. He has finished breakfast.

"Its time to go to the library now", he thinks to himself. He grabs an old vynil bag and starts walking. Hes wearing the same black t shirt and black cargo pants he has been wearing since beyond all memory. It smells bad but the spring breeze helps dissapate some of it. The library is in sight and next thing you know he walks in.

He goes to browse some movies and takes some obscure horror and fantasy ones and throws them in his bag. He also sees a comic book and a fantasy novel that catches his eyes and takes it. Something to do with dragons. Something to distract from this brutal existence. Now its time for computer. He sits at his favorite computer and starts browing random youtube videos with music in the backround. He loads up different forums online about being a lonely man. He sees something funny and chuckles to himself even though others can hear him:" Now this is life fuel".

Schools out and the kids start comeing in. Becuase trucel Jim wasnt very wealthy he lived in an area with a large amount of african americans. Some of the youths make comments as they walk past like: "Gandalf looking ass", and "Harry potter looking ass". Trucel Jim ignores them as he doesnt really care and theres nothing he can do. At least someone has acknowledged his existance. He sees the other youths playing Roblox on the computers and remembers when he used to play runescape when he was young. Time flies by as he daydreams about what could have been. Maybe if he was just less ugly and autistic he could be living a real life too.

The library is ready to close and a librarian taps him on the shoulder. "we are closing soon sir". At first Jim doesnt compute what happened. " She is talking to me? why?".
"we are closing, are you ok?"
"Oh yes sorry" He says realizing its closing time. Still shaken at human interaction he checks his things out and leaves. He walks past bars of people interacting and having fun, and past children reminding him that somehow other people still have relationships. Its dark and hes finally home. He relives himself in a pee bottle since the toilet is clogged and lies down on his mattress to go to sleep. Thats good night for trucel Jim!

Last edited:
dnr but i'm sure it's brutal

Read every word

:feelsrope:

when he used to play runescape when he was young
playing osrs rn :feelzez:
Image 2024 02 25 224309756

also

good read

This was my routine but as a 6-year old, I lived in a similar place in the Midwest and I would go with my mom to the library every afternoon to play on their computers
the library in the early 2000s was comfy. i enjoyed hanging there.

over for jimcels

dnr but i'm sure it's brutal
other people still have relationships. Its dark and he's finally home. He relives himself in a pee botle since the toilet is clogged and lies down on his mattress to go to sleep.

I don't like this because it reinforces the false stereotype that incels are disgusting slobs.

I don't like this because it reinforces the false stereotype that incels are disgusting slobs.
True but it doesnt matter because homeless crackhead chad and normie still have relationship

That will be me in a decade or two.

Trucel Jim wakes up in the stinky garage attached to his mothers house as he has for the past 25 years. His mother is long gone but she left him the house as a last gift. He didn't have to sleep in the garage, he just preferred being surrounded by his star wars, star trek, and gothic horror collectables.

He goes inside to his messy kitchen, grease covering everything. As he walks in a rat scurries away under a pile of redbull and lo carb monster energy drinks.
He looks in the fridge but hes all out of hungry mans and michelles pizza rolls. "looks like its cans for breakfast again" he mutters. He quickly opens a can of sardines and starts eating. He lights up a black and mild he found by the lawn yesterday and puts out the ash in the can. He has finished breakfast.

"Its time to go to the library now", he thinks to himself. He grabs an old vynil bag and starts walking. Hes wearing the same black t shirt and black cargo pants he has been wearing since beyond all memory. It smells bad but the spring breeze helps dissapate some of it. The library is in sight and next thing you know he walks in.

He goes to browse some movies and takes some obscure horror and fantasy ones and throws them in his bag. He also sees a comic book and a fantasy novel that catches his eyes and takes it. Something to do with dragons. Something to distract from this brutal existence. Now its time for computer. He sits at his favorite computer and starts browing random youtube videos with music in the backround. He loads up different forums online about being a lonely man. He sees something funny and chuckles to himself even though others can hear him:" Now this is life fuel".

Schools out and the kids start comeing in. Becuase trucel Jim wasnt very wealthy he lived in an area with a large amount of african americans. Some of the youths make comments as they walk past like: "Gandalf looking ass", and "Harry potter looking ass". Trucel Jim ignores them as he doesnt really care and theres nothing he can do. At least someone has acknowledged his existance. He sees the other youths playing Roblox on the computers and remembers when he used to play runescape when he was young. Time flies by as he daydreams about what could have been. Maybe if he was just less ugly and autistic he could be living a real life too.

The library is ready to close and a librarian taps him on the shoulder. "we are closing soon sir". At first Jim doesnt compute what happened. " She is talking to me? why?".
"we are closing, are you ok?"
"Oh yes sorry" He says realizing its closing time. Still shaken at human interaction he checks his things out and leaves. He walks past bars of people interacting and having fun, and past children reminding him that somehow other people still have relationships. Its dark and hes finally home. He relives himself in a pee bottle since the toilet is clogged and lies down on his mattress to go to sleep. Thats good night for trucel Jim!
dnr but yeah relatable or whatever

a librarian taps him on the shoulder. "we are closing soon sir". At first Jim doesnt compute what happened. " She is talking to me? why?".
JFL, meanwhile a foid wouldn't touch me with a 10-foot pole. Mogs me to oblivion.

Super realistic story Jim is just a hollow shell.