Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill is way "older" than we think - I recently re-watched a 1980 French movie and realized how BRUTAL it was

• Thread starter childhoodmemories
  • Start date
childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
Back when I was a bluepilled happy kid, I watched an old French movie called La Boum (1980). It was present internationally under the name of The Party - https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0082100

I think this movie was way too revolutionary for Anglo-Saxon puritan views, so it hasn't really taken off in the English-speaking world. Mind that it was almost 20 years before American Pie hit movie theaters.

13-year-old Vic is new in her high school. She soon makes friends with Penelope and they check out guys together, in the quest for a great love. Then Vic's parents complicate her life by not allowing her to attend the "boum," a big party. But with help from Grand-mere Poupette, Vic is allowed to go, and she falls in love with Matthieu.

I watched this film again recently and - holy crap - it has so many blackpills just spread all over.

First of all, obviously, Vic, the main character, a 13-year old foid, is a dumb, egocentric, shallow, manipulative bitch. She doesn't give a fuck about anything but parties, she keeps "falling in love" based on the looks alone and the movie ends with her dumping her chadlet teen friend and literally falling into the arms of a random older Chad at yet another party

But even though this is the biggest blackpill in the movie, there are other blackpills all over the place.

Both her parents are having affairs and her slut of a mom is pregnant by the end of the movie. Her best friend's little sis foidlet has a crush for Vic's dad (!). But one of the most hilarious characters is Vic's grandmother Poupette, an old slut bragging about her affairs decades earlier and still getting flowers sent to her by her simps.

All in all, I think I need to re-watch more old movies - I never really looked at many of those things when I was much younger, but it's truly amazing how eye opening a blackpill is!!

I think this movie is absolutely underrated!! It's a must watch for everyone saying "muh it was different pre-tinder, we would've had a chance!!!". Nope. Sluts would be sluts in 1930, 1980 as well as in 2050.

Time to re-watch La Boum 2 this week for more atomic blackpills!! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

There medieval proverbs from the Netherlands that are Blackpilled, one is about if a Jonkheer is norwooding that he will need to betabux harder. It's in Gronings so it's not a nationally known proverb. I will try to look it up in my list of Groninger proverbs. :society::society::society:

Thanks for the recommendation

Thanks for the recommendation
You're welcome! It's a good movie overall, very funny at times and certainly much better than stupid cookie-cutter Hollywood teen comedies that were popping up like crazy after American Pie.