Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blackpill is so much more than sex availability

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
Genetic determinism is the belief that genetic contributions to phenotypes are exclusively or at least much more important than the contributions of other factors such as epigenetic and environmental ones, even in the case of complex traits such as behaviors and personality.

Social hierarchies are broadly defined as systems of social organization in which some individuals enjoy a higher social status than others

Facts. Its all connected.

take a shower and work on your personality inkwell :soy::foidSoy:

take a shower and work on your personality inkwell :soy::foidSoy:
latest

Last edited:
Genetic determinism is the belief that genetic contributions to phenotypes are exclusively or at least much more important than the contributions of other factors such as epigenetic and environmental ones, even in the case of complex traits such as behaviors and personality.
It's funny how the normies completely ignore this. Ever since middle school, I start to think about it, and in high school I definitely knew this is true. It's like they are blind to the truth or something, because they never get it.

It's funny how the normies completely ignore this. Ever since middle school, I start to think about it, and in high school I definitely knew this is true. It's like they are blind to the truth or something, because they never get it.
The funniest thing is we are literally taught this stuff in school grade science. Evolution, the fittest surviving and procreating. Lots of animals compete quite literally to have the chance to partner and reproduce while others in the species dont make the cut and die off. All these people who think that we can just "wish" this behaviour out of our own species because we're able to understand different things is just plain dumb.

Yes; take a look at the many studies documenting the effects of heightism, mainly in the areas of employment, promotions, and how foids perceive height and its relation to "personality"... :feelsUgh:

Brutal and blackpilling, along with the many other societal benefits that are PROVED come with being attractive and tall (look up the halo/horn effect), but no; we are simply obsessed with one thing, there's no other possible factors into us joining the forum! :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back