Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BlackPill is a great psychological cope

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
And I`m saying this unironically.
When sometimes I start regreting so much time spent playing vidya, I then ask myself if I was good-looking would my life be different? And the answer is YES, absolutely.
I would still be ldarer, but with a foid or even many foids for casual sex. EVEN if I was a vidyamaxxer.
Or when I did something and think I`d rather not. But then again - if I was hot, the deed would be viewed 100% different.
Basically BlackPill says - don`t ever regret anything, because if you were handsome things would turn out positively and it`s not your fault :bigbrain:

agreed if you are bad looking it dosent matter what you do because you will still end up being rejected

And I`m saying this unironically.
When sometimes I start regreting so much time spent playing vidya, I then ask myself if I was good-looking would my life be different? And the answer is YES, absolutely.
I would still be ldarer, but with a foid or even many foids for casual sex. EVEN if I was a vidyamaxxer.
Or when I did something and think I`d rather not. But then again - if I was hot, the deed would be viewed 100% different.
Basically BlackPill says - don`t ever regret anything, because if you were handsome things would turn out positively and it`s not your fault :bigbrain:
Based