Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Blackpill in Hunchback of Notre Dame

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-

View: https://youtu.be/E8quVnRWw30

The truecel hunch back Quasimodo has a gypsy Oneitis in Esmeralda. But she friend zones him and uses him to help her white Chad Phoebus. Quasimodo catches his oneitis kissing Phoebus but like a cuck, he still helps Phoebus because :soy: "I just want her to be happy even if it's not with me":soy:

even if he was ugly he was never something like a 1/10 or 2/10 who can't even cuckmaxx
a 4/10+ can cuckmaxx ofc and would actually benefit from self improvement and leaving these forums

JUST A QUICK reminder

Yep, one the few Disney movies that is actually Blackpilled.

i literally spent 8 months in bed because of this movie.the movie was so brutal that i simply gave up and stayed in bed for 8 months just sleepmaxxing and only getting up for food,piss needs,fapping and one or two hours of 4chan.

even if he was ugly he was never something like a 1/10 or 2/10 who can't even cuckmaxx
a 4/10+ can cuckmaxx ofc and would actually benefit from self improvement and leaving these forums

JUST A QUICK reminder
And what's so good about cuckmaxxing? I'd genuinely would like to know.

That movie was just a cucks fantasy world tbh

the original novel is even more brutal. Movie Phoebus is a combination of 2 characters, the book Phoebus and Gringoire. In the book Gringoire is in love with her and he's a normie but she only wants Phoebus who's a narcissistic gigachad who just uses women for one night stands. The entire book is literally a tragedy caused by a woman chasing a handsome narcissist who just wants her for a quick fuck and ignoring and rejecting any other man who wants her.

"Know your place, ugly male" - the movie.

Zogpedia:
The film is considered to be one of Disney's darkest animated films because its narrative explores such mature subject matter and themes as infanticide, lust, damnation, antiziganism, genocide, and sin

The unrequited love of the uggo for a woman is not even worth mentioning on that list apparently.

Remember children; Surplus males don't matter!

i literally spent 8 months in bed because of this movie.the movie was so brutal that i simply gave up and stayed in bed for 8 months just sleepmaxxing and only getting up for food,piss needs,fapping and one or two hours of 4chan.
How did the movie make you stay in bed for 8 months?

How did the movie make you stay in bed for 8 months?
it was incredibly depressing.plus esmeralda is the definition of tanned beauty and she was very kind towards quasimodo,so when the kiss happened it just killed me.i knew it was going to happen,but man it was brutal

classical books include so much blkpill :blackpill::blackpill:

I remember watching parts of this movie when I was a kid.

For some reason (bluepill propaganda), I believed that at some point the Hunchback was going to get a kiss from her, then I realized it never happens.

Last edited:
I remember watching parts of this movie when I was a kid.

For some reason (bluepill propaganda), I believed that at some point the Hunchback was going to get a kiss from her, then I realized it never happens.
Even when I saw it as a kid, I knew Phoebus would get Esmerelda

the original novel is even more brutal. Movie Phoebus is a combination of 2 characters, the book Phoebus and Gringoire. In the book Gringoire is in love with her and he's a normie but she only wants Phoebus who's a narcissistic gigachad who just uses women for one night stands. The entire book is literally a tragedy caused by a woman chasing a handsome narcissist who just wants her for a quick fuck and ignoring and rejecting any other man who wants her.
Brutal. I didnt knew that.

This is one of the few movies that deals with ugliness and because of that it attracts ugly men. Imagine, they watch the movie full of anticipation, hoping for some kind of lifefuel, only to be bitterly disappointed in the end. Brutal movie :feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/E8quVnRWw30

The truecel hunch back Quasimodo has a gypsy Oneitis in Esmeralda. But she friend zones him and uses him to help her white Chad Phoebus. Quasimodo catches his oneitis kissing Phoebus but like a cuck, he still helps Phoebus because :soy: "I just want her to be happy even if it's not with me":soy:

Good lord. What a fucking Redpill this show is.:redpill:

This is one of the few movies that deals with ugliness and because of that it attracts ugly men. Imagine, they watch the movie full of anticipation, hoping for some kind of lifefuel, only to be bitterly disappointed in the end. Brutal movie :feelsrope:
Of course the gypsy Stacy chooses the white Chad over the hunchback truecel who lives in the bell tower so no one sees his ugly face. Even Disney knew it would be totally unrealistic for Esmerelda to choose the short, ugly hunchback over the tall, good looking, NT white man.

Fawk that was way more brootal than I remember

Shit was so brutal they had to make a part 2 with a bluepilled ending.

Brutal. I didnt knew that.
Also Quasimodo in the novel in an ethniccel (his parents were gypsies who abandoned him on the church steps and then kidnapped Esmeralda as a baby to replace him). He was also mentally retarded and had gone deaf over the years from the church bells.

Also Frollo in the novel is actually pretty based even though he simps hard. In the novel he's like in his 30s rather than an old man. Esmeralda rejects him for not being chad enough so he ends up killing narcissist gigachad phoebus when he attempts to use Esmeralda for a one night stand, she's blamed for the murder, and then he tells her he'll give her up to the police to be executed if she doesn't go out with him. The Disney movie really is a massive downgrade story-wise.

Also Quasimodo in the novel in an ethniccel (his parents were gypsies who abandoned him on the church steps and then kidnapped Esmeralda as a baby to replace him). He was also mentally retarded and had gone deaf over the years from the church bells.
He is basically me, except I had crazy helicopter parents :feelskek::cryfeels:

Disney is a blackpill factory

Also Frollo in the novel is actually pretty based even though he simps hard. In the novel he's like in his 30s rather than an old man. Esmeralda rejects him for not being chad enough so he ends up killing narcissist gigachad phoebus when he attempts to use Esmeralda for a one night stand, she's blamed for the murder, and then he tells her he'll give her up to the police to be executed if she doesn't go out with him. The Disney movie really is a massive downgrade story-wise.
Based Frollo for smiting gigachad

Just the look on that subhuman's face after realising his oneitis wants tall, NT and blonde-haired Chad. Both Hunchbackcel and Esmeralda are gypsies, so it's also a brutal racepill. :feelskek:

Just the look on that subhuman's face after realising his oneitis wants tall, NT and blonde-haired Chad. Both Hunchbackcel and Esmeralda are gypsies, so it's also a brutal racepill. :feelskek:
:feelskek: