Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill from sleep disorder discussion about being unemployed

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I have almost no employment potential. Even if I had money, countless studies have shown that the significant majority of women - feminists included - look down on a man that doesn't work more than a man looks down on a woman for not working. It tells them that they have no ambition, no skills, and can't be relied on. There is a huge difference between choosing not to work temporarily to experience something when you're young - and not being able to work at all, if ever. So I've read, even if you are well educated and even if you have financial means without having to work (aka FIRE movement etc), not working before reasonable retirement age is a major red flag turn off.
Meanwhile foids with disabilities on welfare are looked after and waited on hand and foot by their partners, but shame on you for not destroying your body for the chance of pussy crumbs. Even if you've got the means to finance yourself without working, foids will look down on you.

Last edited:
Wishlist

Nap

5dollars

I’ve been suffering from sleep disorders for over a decade , kek