Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackcels you have some privileges oher ethnicels don't have.

would you rather be slaying as nigger or be a retard virgin stutusmaxxing as a shitskin or rice cuck
blacks have massive Halo effect in Europe and NA.
So what you’ve just implied is would you rather be incel or not incel lol. Dude read what you type seriously because this point you made is so redundant. Never knew blackcels are “slaying”

So what you’ve just implied is would you rather be incel or not incel lol. Dude read what you type seriously because this point you made is so redundant. Never knew blackcels are “slaying”

??
you're most likely a volcel, I would have believed niggers could be incels maybe in 2003. but their smv has been massively been inflated thanks to globohomo (((elites)))

JBB has more validity than JBC/JBR

mention one trait curries/rice have that foids would find attractive!!

??
you're most likely a volcel, I would have believed niggers could be incels maybe in 2003. but their smv has been massively been inflated thanks to globohomo (((elites)))

JBB has more validity than JBC/JBR

mention one trait curries/rice have that foids would find attractive!!
I’m a volcel:feelskek::feelskek: u serious right now? Ive approached countless amount of times, ive tried in person, online, befriending, through number, through snap. No success. I’ve approached obese, skinny, black, white, Latina, mixed, EVEN a disabled girl (ive already spoken about it) no avail. I’ve tried changing my personality, changing my style, “thugmaxxing”.. nothing works. I highly doubt anyone has approached as much as me but I’m still “volcel”. No I don’t approach only Stacy I approach UGLY AND AVERAGE GIRLS. That’s it and I get rejected still seriously shut the fuck up

If a black guy rapes a milk skin femoid he will get away while the femoid will be called racist for reporting the rape.
Not true at all. The white bitch will be protected by other white men.

If a cop arrests a white guy he will be seen as just doing his job, if a cop arrests a black guy he will be seen as racist.
No. A cop would have to kill a black guy to called racist. And even then they dont actually mean it or believe it.
Blackcels are seen as victims of society so they get special programs. If you are a black male society will see you as downtrodden just like disabled so they will give special benefits.
Either you're a retard or undercover white liberal racist. This only applies to black women. Which is very deliberate.
Blackcels don;t have to work hard to accepted because they are seen as disadvantaged and treated specially through programs like affirmative action.
Again. This applies to black women only. Very deliberate.

If a black guy rapes a milk skin femoid he will get away while the femoid will be called racist for reporting the rape.
Go smoke another blunt fool.