Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackcels you have some privileges oher ethnicels don't have.

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
I see blackcels no complaining how awful their life is. Many blackcels rant about black women (and rightfully so). However you blackcels are to defeatist. Black men have much better than other ethnics. Black men are seen as special unlike other ethnics.
If a black guy rapes a milk skin femoid he will get away while the femoid will be called racist for reporting the rape.If a cop arrests a white guy he will be seen as just doing his job, if a cop arrests a black guy he will be seen as racist. While currycels and ricecels will get accused of rape by milk skin and their lives will be ruined real quick. Blackcels are seen as victims of society so they get special programs. If you are a black male society will see you as downtrodden just like disabled so they will give special benefits. For rice and curries there are none of that.
Blackcels don;t have to work hard to accepted because they are seen as disadvantaged and treated specially through programs like affirmative action. specially.https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2018/10/19/acceptance-rates-by-race/

So blackcels please stop being so defeatist it is us currycels and ricecels who should be defeatist. You have it much better than us.

blackcel = fakecel tbh

Bullshit, how are Blackcels fakecels when most foids despise us?
Femoids despise black men but unlike mongoloid and indian men it is illegal for them to express their disgust.

So blackcels please stop being so defeatist it is us currycels and ricecels who should be defeatist. You have it much better than us.
Only americans forget about us poor sandniggers all the time.
Fuck you.

This only applies if your tall. Otherwise cope.:forcedsmile:

I see blackcels no complaining how awful their life is. Many blackcels rant about black women (and rightfully so). However you blackcels are to defeatist. Black men have much better than other ethnics. Black men are seen as special unlike other ethnics.
If a black guy rapes a milk skin femoid he will get away while the femoid will be called racist for reporting the rape.If a cop arrests a white guy he will be seen as just doing his job, if a cop arrests a black guy he will be seen as racist. While currycels and ricecels will get accused of rape by milk skin and their lives will be ruined real quick. Blackcels are seen as victims of society so they get special programs. If you are a black male society will see you as downtrodden just like disabled so they will give special benefits. For rice and curries there are none of that.
Blackcels don;t have to work hard to accepted because they are seen as disadvantaged and treated specially through programs like affirmative action. specially.https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2018/10/19/acceptance-rates-by-race/

FUCK NIGGERS SHOULD ALL BE FUCKING ENSLAVED :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelspuke::feelsping:

Tyrone has privileges that sub 6 black males will never have same with every other race of Chads they all do better than their counterparts although white men will always have it better than deathnics

just r@p3 maxx If your bl@ck theory :lul:

ngl this doesn’t even happen… I’m black and we getting arrested just by looking at a milk foid too long. Milk foids literally make the most bs fake allegations against us and affirmative action is also fake as shit

ngl this doesn’t even happen… I’m black and we getting arrested just by looking at a milk foid too long. Milk foids literally make the most bs fake allegations against us and affirmative action is also fake as shit
Black males have the highest admission rates to Harvard.

Blacks are more privileged than even whites, in many cases

Bullshit. In order for black guys to get girlfriends, we have to be thugs and athletes.
Your pfp tells me you suffer from terminal T levels as a blackcel. :feelsrope:

Black males have the highest admission rates to Harvard.
It’s actually Asians and whites are still the majority demographic, so how can it be “affirmative action” if Harvard is only 3% black? All fake.

Another downplaying blackcel thread from a new user
It’s actually Asians and whites are still the majority demographic, so how can it be “affirmative action” if Harvard is only 3% black? All fake.
impressive response

So? They won't fuck us either way.

they do pretty well in NA
never seen niggas alone in groups, always have a foid(from all ethnicities :feelsohgod:)

see tons of all male shitskin curry and rice betabois

they do pretty well in NA
never seen niggas alone in groups, always have a foid(from all ethnicities :feelsohgod:)

see tons of all male shitskin curry and rice betabois
That's Normie/Tyrone Blacks. Non-Thug Blacks get nothing.:fuk:

That's Normie/Tyrone Blacks. Non-Thug Blacks get nothing.:fuk:

even short subpar niggas do well but you'll never see a short subpar shitskin curry or shrimp dick rice:feelshaha::feelshaha:

even short subpar niggas do well but you'll never see a short subpar shitskin curry or shrimp dick rice:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Nope, then I wouldn't be here.

Ironically, I knew a short Asian with a gf. But he's a outlier for sure.

Yea definitely BLM movement changed the dynamic between ethnics

Niggers should be rounded up and thrown in Gulag style death labor camps and be worked to death along with their disgusting nigger subhuman spawn :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

blackcel = fakecel tbh
i think most blackcels are weird looking mutts or truly neanderthal-adjacent monsters. never met a normal looking blackcel personally, ugly fucks. theyre proper incels

Sounds like some wishy washy cope, meanwhile JBW is an axiom and truth

So I see ur points. First one is Tyrone gets all the girls (water is wet). Second of all you mention every “benefit” but it has nothing to do with the SMV of a black man. Would you like to be a poor incel or a richcel? Well in the western world the average black man has a far worse upbringing than the average ricecel or currycel. Blackcel dont have it better, white women just lie to not seem racist. Like I always say, every culture not in Africa is against dark skin yet we somehow have it better, come on man.

So I see ur points. First one is Tyrone gets all the girls (water is wet). Second of all you mention every “benefit” but it has nothing to do with the SMV of a black man. Would you like to be a poor incel or a richcel? Well in the western world the average black man has a far worse upbringing than the average ricecel or currycel. Blackcel dont have it better, white women just lie to not seem racist. Like I always say, every culture not in Africa is against dark skin yet we somehow have it better, come on man.
I agree that black men have the worst upbringing at least kikecels have a father while most black men are raised by single mother who doesn't pay attention.

would you rather be slaying as nigger or be a retard virgin stutusmaxxing as a shitskin or rice cuck
blacks have massive Halo effect in Europe and NA.

If a black guy rapes a milk skin femoid he will get away while the femoid will be called racist for reporting the rape

Damn, I guess I better get to raping then. Great advice THAT TOTALLY WON'T LAND ANY BLACKCEL IN JAIL.

curries and rice have some advantages too such as stemmaxxing and arranged marriages. they are also see as more civilized than negroes.

would you rather be slaying as nigger or be a retard virgin stutusmaxxing as a shitskin or rice cuck
blacks have massive Halo effect in Europe and NA.
No the fuck we don't. Even incels on this forum bash blacks you think normie society is any better?

No the fuck we don't. Even incels on this forum bash blacks you think normie society is any better?

not when you're seeding a white cuckservatives becky daughter with your bbc :feelskek::feelskek:

I only bash ugly niggas who still get more action cuz of black halo effect, same with Melvin/norman the sub5 mayo cucks who get foids for being white. I am all about being fair, a ugly male compared to me shouldn't be getting any toilets.

there is no redeeming quality of being a curry or rice. name one please...

Last edited:
Femoids despise black men but unlike mongoloid and indian men it is illegal for them to express their disgust.
Women werent afraid to express there disgust with me when I was younger pre 2020.
However I do think u have a point alot of white girls are probably lowkey afraid to totally callout how subhuman alot of blackcels are due to the fear of being called racist. Alot of them though will show levels of disgust and contempt through their micro expressions.

U have to keep in mind white women are the ultimate virtue signalers

curries and rice have some advantages too such as stemmaxxing and arranged marriages. they are also see as more civilized than negroes.
Civilization is bad in the eyes of femoids, femoids want conquerors and barbarians.

Civilization is bad in the eyes of femoids, femoids want conquerors and barbarians.
Until they see a black man walking around on their neighborhood. They will call the police.

Until they see a black man walking around on their neighborhood. They will call the police.
You're missing the conqueror part your people were enslaved for most of written history.