Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Blackcel trait: black women are a bigger enemy than hitler could ever be

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
Not 1 second in my life has any black woman (outside my family, even tho a lot of them as well) treated me like i am a human deserving of respect.

You will learn true narcissistic ego once you meet a bw thats not attracted to you as a bm

Not 1 second in my life has any black woman (outside my family, even tho a lot of them as well) treated me like i am a human deserving of respect.
black women are the bane of my existence. The world would be better without loud fussy annoying ugly black women who think theyre gangsta

Most of them are unskilled anyway they provide no value to the world anyone can do their jobs but without having black bitch temper

Is it common for black women to fuck dogs just like white women do? Or are they OK with fucking black guys which is somewhat similar?

Is it common for black women to fuck dogs just like white women do? Or are they OK with fucking black guys which is somewhat similar?
Foid depravity is universal black women do as much bestiality as whites

No black women fuck little kids in masses not to mention they would rather fuck a thugmaxxed nigger than a normal black

Very based blackcel

Noodles: is that a competition?

Yep, wasted like 4 years of my 20s being on the whole black love bullshit and realizing that wasn't made for me. Gotta be black version of NT, at least 5'10, and have a big frame.

And damn it you better not be into "white boy stuff" while not being either of the above even though white guys will get chosen while being into the shit.

Still, it puts you into a position where you can see the world through a blackpill lens which can be great for moneymaxxing.

Yep, wasted like 4 years of my 20s being on the whole black love bullshit and realizing that wasn't made for me. Gotta be black version of NT, at least 5'10, and have a big frame.

And damn it you better not be into "white boy stuff" while not being either of the above even though white guys will get chosen while being into the shit.

Still, it puts you into a position where you can see the world through a blackpill lens which can be great for moneymaxxing.
Fucking brutal, this is the reality of alot of blackcels