Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcel says he chose to live like this: No big warm bed to stretch legs, no pillow, no bathroom, no microwave, no fridge, no pantry, etc...

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
He is homeless and living out of his car at 42+ years old. Also no pets, no tv, no computer/laptop, no furniture, no plants to water, etc...

and most importantly, no girlfriend, wife, or children. (or no friends, family, roommates)

What else am I missing folks?

This blackcel says that he put himself in this situation and that he chose to live like this.
This is absolutely no way to live. He is so used to his misery that he doesn't know or has forgotten what a normal decent life is like.

He denies that he is incel. But by ALL MEANS, he is an incel since he's been incel for well over 6-10+ years now.
He says that he put himself into this situation and that he chose to live like this. Well... that implies that he can get out of this situation at any time which he can't. He is stuck in his situation because of his shitty low paying job, his addiction to the CA lottery, and thai camwhores.

Btw, its something like 37 degrees right now in the bay area, its fuckin freezing and this guy is living in his crammed Prius as a guy thats 5'9 and 250+ lbs. He is uncomfortable and freezing. This is simply no way to live.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wTkGtwr3G8

Last edited:
Let a man cope.

He can cope all he wants but a man can only cope so much before he breaks. Because like I said, that is simply no way to live.

Joggers gonna jog n shiet, mang