Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcel fatcel bullied and shamed by Tyrone and the comments for being a sexless neet

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Not only is the video rage inducing, so are the comments. But I also have to partially blame the blackcel too, why would he subject himself to this. And also men really need to stop putting women on a pedestal, stop shaming other men for not being able to attract these bleeding fleshlights, humans truly are such beastly creature, I’d want nothing more than but to slay them all like the animals that they are and see their blood all over my divine blade.

View: https://youtu.be/9Lb2jMhKC_8?si=umSIsVSn6YYv580-

no one is fat on purpose honestly this man was probably bullied to death for his looks and behavior prior to his weight gain. Had to resort to coping with food. This tyrone is a bully , he was one in school and still is one.

Male on Male Bashing is just Cringe , Guy is Ugly and thats it . He getting Fat is just a Byproduct of Negative Reinforcment .

no one is fat on purpose honestly this man was probably bullied to death for his looks and behavior prior to his weight gain. Had to resort to coping with food.
Probably the case yeah, I can tell even if he lost weight he would still be sub-5
This tyrone is a bully , he was one in school and still is one.
That's always the case, my bullies are still ahead of me in life

Male on Male Bashing is just Cringe , Guy is Ugly and thats it . He getting Fat is just a Byproduct of Negative Reinforcment .
No honor amongst thieves

I hate redpillers especially this negro

Who the fuck is this guy and why do blackcels keep voluntarily calling into his show and showing their face?

DEFCON 3 all redpillers like him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back