Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black women loses 200k job after supporting Palestine

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

• Ryna Workman, 24, a student at NYU's School of Law sent a weekly newsletter saying the innocent slaughtering of Israeli children was 'necessary'
  • Workman, from Simpsonville, South Carolina, also refused to condemn Hamas - an internationally-recognized terrorist group who have triggered the all-out war
  • Winston & Strawn - which regularly highlights its legal work representing the LGBTQ + community - told DailyMail.com they've rescinded an employment offer
'These comments profoundly conflict with Winston & Strawn’s values as a firm. Accordingly, the Firm has rescinded the law student’s offer of employment.'

Wish I had this much power :feelsaww:

Every foids fail is a win in my book.

Based nigger foid tbh.

Hamas Is not slaughtering children. This is typical jewish nonsense

sue them 4 discriminatorin yo

Hahaahha and jews dont have power @MiSKiRaT

My looksmatch as white LTN after losing weight.

Woman Just cant keep their mouths Shut

I would fuck her. But I can tell she's one of those bedwenches that only like white men.

All she said is there're two sides to this and she doesn't hate Palestine.

giga based

looks like pissrael is starting to lose now
Its all a hoax if only they were to lose they got like 2 aircraft carriers ready to deploy

Based female ?

in world ruled by jews i dont think its a wise opinion to have

Don't care about the conflict but good that a toilet lost a job she probably didn't even deserve