Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Black Women Insulted Me Today

WakeMeUpIncel

WakeMeUpIncel

Recruit
★★★
I was walking through Costco (Supermarket), and 3 loud black women asked me what shirt I was wearing. I was wearing an AC/DC shirt and told them that it's a rock band t-shirt. They looked at me like I shit the floor and asked why I listened to rock and not "hip hawp or sum" and how it's so white that I am listening to rock. I smiled and shrugged then walked away. I get shit like this all the time

Why don't you listen to Hip-Hawp or sum?

It's over for rockcels :feelsrope:

You should have insulted them back. PropERly.

Good taste tbh. Hip hop is for retards.

You smilled and walked away....noo stand there and make a scene, they where foids, insult them back bro !!!

I like both tbh

Where I work, I show the BlackWomen the old music.
I show them Donna Summer, The Shirelles, The Box Tops, The Four Tops, Cab Calloway, Lena Horne, Eartha Kitt, The Stylsitics and tons of disco. They actually like it.
I tell them that I don't care for that Half-Jew Drake.
Hqdefault

Last edited:
literally entry-level radio friendly dad-rock is good taste?
smh so hard at musical plebs

Better than any hip hop ever produced still. Garbage genre.

literally entry-level radio friendly dad-rock is good taste?
smh so hard at musical plebs
What about Dire Straits? Knopfler is one of the best guitarists tbh

What would you say is a good rock band then?
not that I hate AC/DC, they are just extremely generic and really uninspiring.
Basically any prog rock band is better? Rush, Styx, Yes, Queen, Zeppelin, Audience, Tool, I don't really listen to much old rock and and more into newer stuff/heavy metal though.

Better than any hip hop ever produced still. Garbage genre.
That's ignorant, There's underground hiphop albums that are way better than ac/dc.

Last edited:
JFL @ arguing about music.
how old are you guys? 16?

Where I work, I show the BlackWomen the old music.
I show them Donna Summer, The Shirelles, The Box Tops, The Four Tops, Cab Calloway, Lena Horne, Eartha Kitt, The Stylsitics and tons of disco. They actually like it.
I tell them that I don't care for that Half-Jew Drake.
View attachment 41613

then they go on social media and complain about the old white guy at work that keeps making them listen to dumb old music

Be happy they do it to your face because no other race will

Are you black? Tbh listening to rock is autistic if you are. At least dont display it publically.

Why do White People listen to Today's Black Music?
I don't even like it when Black Girls listen to today's Black Music.
Black music was great in the 1940's - 1980's, but that's it.
The only reason Drake is popular, is because he's Jewish. If the mother is Jewish, you are Jewish.
His music is crap. Same with Beyonce, Nicki Minaj.

I came back from jogging at 6:30 am in Lincoln Park, Chicago while I was staying in a motel for work. This hoe-bag 35 year old was on her balcony, room next to mine, smoking a cigarette wearing AC/DC booty shorts and looking ashamedly fuckable at the time. Just a total hoe-bag.

We said hi to each other and I went inside and then I was like, FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK! I should have opened her, 'AC/DC eh? You like big balls?' and fucked her in her hotel room. But oh well. Seriously, if a foid doesn't fuck me for that line it's Jihad/white sharia time.

a "because im not a fucking nigger" response would have been better. Stop being a fucking beta, insult where it hurts them the most

Rock music is too complex for them to grasp, that's why they listen to simple jungle beats.

Tell them you're not a walking stereotype.

Seriously, people complain about being stereotyped, and then live down to the stereotype. It's like if someone said, "All niggers are violent," and then got beat up by black people. -_-

It's all ego, but I enjoy separating myself from the common traits of my demographic. I don't want to be like anyone else if I can avoid it.

i wish i was low inhib as black men who sag, they just dont give a fuck. Based.

Are you black? Tbh listening to rock is autistic if you are. At least dont display it publically.

Blacks invented rock music though, and imagine AC/DC existing without Jimi Hendrix.

But i guess blacks now don't know of any other reality than what they experience in their urban prisons. Feels sorry for them, that wasn't always the case.

not that I hate AC/DC, they are just extremely generic and really uninspiring.

The music is simple and a bit too upbeat for my tastes but the riffs are solid, and they do have some nice songs:

The problem is that it just runs thin after a while, but as far as working class music goes it's not bad.

Last edited:
What would you say is a good rock band then?

Well, since we are on topic of blacks and rock Living Colour is actually pretty good:

Not sure i like all the leftist crap but that's to be expected. Also too much Hip Hop influences in some of their songs for my white ass but hey.

They even went metal at one point:

Musicianship is outstanding, too bad they broke apart after only three albums, and their recent reunion isn't all that impressive.

Last edited:
Rock music is too complex for them to grasp, that's why they listen to simple jungle beats.

Blacks literally invented one of the most difficult musical forms:

The jungle beats in question were actually extremely sophisticated as well:

The Africans also knew polyphony:

How fucking dumb do you have to be to never have heard of AC/DC? You don't even have to know their music, just their name is enough.