Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Black women are kweens

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
OP's top pics arent even bad.
Cutesy just doesnt work.

There are many weird looking black ones, but I think the same with the white ones too.

there's a selfie of her on her profile

There seems to be an overrepresentation of KWEENS hating on incels. Are they mad that they were born into the ugliest race of women? Looks like another case of get rejected by Chad hate on ugly men. Sorry kweens it's not our fault black women tend to be fat, ugly and have the personality of a street thug.
The posts on lipstickalley by black women always hate on Indian and Asian guys the most and a lot of the redpill youtube drama and trolling is from angry black women so probably.

Yes, my queen, slay thou enemies with thine vagina

OP used terrible examples though JFL. Where are the negroid features? The bigger round nose, thicker lips, and darker skin and bug eyes? I remember vividly having a discussion with some of my non-black classmates about this back in high school. I don't understand why they are shocked by this? Almost every non-black guy has admitted that black women are bottom of the barrel in any discussion I've been apart of. If these women could listen to what men say about them when they're not around they'd be in for a rude awakening

OP used terrible examples though JFL. Where are the negroid features? The bigger round nose, thicker lips, and darker skin and bug eyes? I remember vividly having a discussion with some of my non-black classmates about this back in high school. I don't understand why they are shocked by this? Almost every non-black guy has admitted that black women are bottom of the barrel in any discussion I've been apart of. If these women could listen to what men say about them when they're not around they'd be in for a rude awakening
They know, they're just in full denial mode.

They know, they're just in full denial mode.
Non black ethnic women hang around black women to look better in comparison but no one will of course say anything about this because in society's eyes
non black ethnic women > black women.

OP's top pics arent even bad.
Cutesy just doesnt work.
Black girls can be sexy, but they can rarely be cute. and the latter is very important too

How is this inceldom discussion? This thread is literally about females. We need a separate board where people can just repost IncelTears stuff. You guys seem to browse that sub as much as they browse here.

Black girls can be sexy, but they can rarely be cute. and the latter is very important too
They could be both but why the redditor thought its good to be intimidating like she’s some sort of wrestler, fighter, or a predator . I wouldn’t let no women intimidate me i don’t care if it’s fucking she-hulk to black widow
How is this inceldom discussion? This thread is literally about females. We need a separate board where people can just repost IncelTears stuff. You guys seem to browse that sub as much as they browse here.
Not me I don’t browse there as far as I’m concern they would try to harass me in real life just for walking towards them

this. never seen a cute black women. they are incapable of it

this. never seen a cute black women. they are incapable of it

They could be both but why the redditor thought its good to be intimidating like she’s some sort of wrestler, fighter, or a predator . I wouldn’t let no women intimidate me i don’t care if it’s fucking she-hulk to black widow

Not me I don’t browse there as far as I’m concern they would try to harass me in real life just for walking towards them
only cute african girls are either mixed or from the horn of africa (where there is some caucasion admixture) The average negroid bone structure makes it impossible for them to have the big eyes, small frame, round face, and soft voice that other girls may have. Can't tell you how many african women I hear you legit sound like trannies.

Holy fuck 1k upboats, black girls are insecure as fuck lmao

She even has a thread on teenamiugly lmao "My guy friend said he didn't like black girls that much, so I've been feeling a little paranoid and insecure. I tried to smile a little in this though haha. Anyways, what y'all think?Am I Ugly?"

giphy.gif

Not even anglefrauding can hide that wide nose

Say what you will, but I'd gladly date a black woman (or any woman for that matter). Unfortunately even they are also Chad only.

Wtf is this shit with everyone here and on IT being a teenager? What is this? A highschool edgelord contest? Am I the only grown ass man here?

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reddit OP is upset an Aryan Chad she wants to be pump and dumped by hates blacks. That's just his amazing personality sweaty lol

Screenshot 20200815 205753 Samsung Internet

Also forget to say. She can cintact me any time. She's cute tbh. No idea what you have.

Say what you will, but I'd gladly date a black woman (or any woman for that matter). Unfortunately even they are also Chad only.
If they're not young virgins then I'd only fuck them, but not betabux.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/i9z4ju/glad_to_know_that_i_intimidate_grown_men/

Jfl at these coping sheniggers. There seems to be an overrepresentation of KWEENS hating on incels. Are they mad that they were born into the ugliest race of women? Looks like another case of get rejected by Chad hate on ugly men. Sorry kweens it's not our fault black women tend to be fat, ugly and have the personality of a street thug.

Kweens of degeneracy and retardation.

:feelswhat:

Serious tho, those black selfies are kinda cute

Tbh

Nigger women's soul is as dark as that shit skin color