Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black women are a meme

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★
Realistically most ethnic men don't want to touch them, and the number of white dudes willing to date someone darker then a paper bag isn't that high of a number. Not to mention all of the insults and sterotypes against them. Yet they still live on tutorial mode compared to men. This should really put in perspective how over it is.

As with all women, aka the Meme Gender.

Sadly i've seen alot who say "i'm a white man who loves my black women" alot of them brainwashed.

They aren’t a funny meme, I didn’t laugh.

You want to know why black America is so fucked up? The women have been running the show since the 60's.

Young black men may commit most of Americas murders but they were raised that way by black women.

I think non racemixed families are good

Nigger foids have it almost as bad as rice men. both are totally shit positions to be in. Black foids can atleast get some dick, albeit he won’t commit and won’t be GL, and rice men atleast are smart and can moneycope.

All women are memes

I would date a black foid given she is feminine in looks and behavior

I'd date a light skinned black foid but find the pure darker sub saharan ones pretty repulsive. I'm sure they feel the exact same way about us pure ricemen including most white foids. Really loud and sometimes hostile and agressive.

I'd only date a thin feminine white foid. And she definitely can't be the typical retarded white foid. Not many white foids are intelligent. Even then I would never marry her. She would feel embarrassed to stink more than I do and almost all of them have really loose meaty pussies even the petite ones. Age like shit as well. Extreme narcissism issues. No depth whatsoever.

I'd date most latinas as long as she isn't too dark and and isn't too fat. Latinas are even dumber than white foids and the average white foid is pretty fucking stupid. Really bad nasty attitudes when you get on their wrong side. But can be just as feminine as noodlewhores at times.

That said, I can see why noodles are the better option overall compared to latina, white, & black. Noodles might have extreme self hate issues but noodlewhores are much smarter on average and definitely a plus if she is feminine with self-respect.

I only like Rihanna tier blacks, the rest can fuck off.

I remember a black rapper inviting foids to his yacth party,he invited woman from all races expect black ones lmao

Black women are niggers

Black women make themselves repulsive.
This.

If they Unironically fixed their personalities, they'd be more desired. Body wise; they mog all races of foids.