Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Taliban laughed at women voting because women are truly weak

Lapasetjakahvi01

Lapasetjakahvi01

Snowcel
Before commenting water is wet, hear me out.

We all know that clip where the Taliban soldiers laughed about the question of women voting or participating in politics.

I think, it's perhaps, because men in premodern societies are a lot more in tune with women's true blackpilled nature.

What the Taliban sees is this: girls have to just live in their houses peacefully and everything comes to them just because they're wife material due to their inherent beauty (husband who provides etc.)

Women have never had to struggle in Islamic societies or in premodern societies at large because of patriarchy. That has to had affected female mentality through evolution. So, women are naturally weaker than men for never having to do anything. Men continuously have to improvise, fight or work in order to not drop out from the society. There's a reason why most hikikomoris are men and not women.

Foids live in a tutorial mode and you can't just switch them to expert mode and expect society to work. The tutorial mode player messes up everything. The Taliban knew this and laughed.

View: https://twitter.com/dpatrikarakos/status/1427567411692244992

Last edited:
based taliban

repeal the 19th amendment

He knows how destructive women voters are. They make emotional decisions.

He knows how destructive women voters are. They make emotional decisions.
he's better than all the cucks and simps in the west

The Taliban have defeated Russia and the USA / NATO, why the fuck do they let these pathetic journalists interview them?

Man, I wish I could relive all the butthurt in real time when the Taliban won and put foids back in their place.

Let's make women in the west feel guilty for for the oppression of women in the middle east. Womens actions after having rights in the west are the exact reason why the taliban believe foids shouldn't have rights as they just always fuck everything up

We all know that clip where the Taliban soldiers laughed about the question of women voting or participating in politics.

I think, it's perhaps, because men in premodern societies are a lot more in tune with women's true blackpilled nature.

What the Taliban sees is this: girls have to just live in their houses peacefully and everything comes to them just because they're wife material due to their inherent beauty (husband who provides etc.)

Women have never had to struggle in Islamic societies or in premodern societies at large because of patriarchy. That has to had affected female mentality through evolution. So, women are naturally weaker than men for never having to do anything. Men continuously have to improvise, fight or work in order to not drop out from the society. There's a reason why most hikikomoris are men and not women.

Foids live in a tutorial mode and you can't just switch them to expert mode and expect society to work. The tutorial mode player messes up everything. The Taliban knew this and laughed.

Fuckin based af

The Taliban have defeated Russia and the USA / NATO, why the fuck do they let these pathetic journalists interview them?
Positive publicity and to convert new followers.

Voting is useless in the Islamic Emirate the people should concern themselves with their priorities in life. However this video never gets old. :feelskek:

No it’s because women are truly animal and see the men who let them vote as weak cucks to abuse

A woman on her period with constant shifting emotions can not be expected to make decisions. This is pure fact

I'm not a muslim but I must admit Islam is 100% right about women. They need to be kept under control.

I love that clip.

Last edited:
They like exposure.