Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Black Thug brutally rapes and murders Pajeeta for rejecting him

human304

human304

Recruit
★★★
sub-buzz-2386-1574878618-2.png

Donald Thruman, was release early from jail after serving half of his time in good behavior.

He met Ruth George, near a college parking lot, asked her to go with him to his place, she rejected and left hurridely.

Donald followed Ruth to the parking lot, attacked her from behind. Punched and kicked on her face and stomach. Then proceeded to rape her in the back seat of her car.

Autopsy also found signs of un-natural sexual act done to her aka he proceeded to rape her anally.

After he strangled her to death. Walked aimlessly for sometime and came back and proceeded to rape the corpse of Ruth George.

191126-ruth-george_16ea7281bd9_large.jpg

news link

He was a good boy

based how. what would you say if it happened to your family member , heck she was not even a coalburner
He got rejected and decided to takE Radical action so this won't be repeated :bigbrain:

and I hate bitches named Ruth.
It reminds me of the urinal named Ruth in the Bible who helped another unfaithful God hating toilet find another man's life to ruin.
stupid sandy whores

Maybe if she didn’t reject him she’d still be alive.

packwatch.gif

In a statement to the Chicago Tribune, George’s mother said her daughter “lived out her deep faith in Jesus by loving and serving others.”
She died how she lived. :feelsEhh:

Sick.

Death penalty

Donald Thruman, was release early from jail after serving half of his time in good behavior.

He met Ruth George, near a college parking lot, asked her to go with him to his place, she rejected and left hurridely.

Donald followed Ruth to the parking lot, attacked her from behind. Punched and kicked on her face and stomach. Then proceeded to rape her in the back seat of her car.

Autopsy also found signs of un-natural sexual act done to her aka he proceeded to rape her anally.

After he strangled her to death. Walked aimlessly for sometime and came back and proceeded to rape the corpse of Ruth George.

news link

Based as fuck

Last edited:
She looks black herself somehow

The definition of based

He doesn't look incel to me.
Rape is only based when done by an incel.

A sexhaver raping is like a rich man stealing.

He doesn't look incel to me.
Rape is only based when done by an incel.

A sexhaver raping is like a rich man stealing.

he got released from jail after spending five years there. he was an animal in heat. stupid whites live side by side with these animals.

JFL AT CHRISRCUCK PARENTS

"We hold no hatred towards the perpetrator, but our hope is no other girl would be harmed in this way and for a mother to never experience this type of heartache."

At 19 years old so subhuman

news link

Tbh this is why I unironically consider white men my allies. If a white man rapes a Pajeeta, other white men and women will criticise and beat him.

If a Nigger rapes a pajeeta other Niggers will say the pajeeta was racist for not letting him rape her.

Tbh this is why I unironically consider white men my allies. If a white man rapes a Pajeeta, other white men and women will criticise and beat him.

If a Nigger rapes a pajeeta other Niggers will say the pajeeta was racist for not letting him rape her.
you're curry right? no race would give a shit about you especially whites

Packwatch 2

based
death to coalburners

Yeah but they won't attack me or rape women of my race unless I go to their country.

Also get the fuck out of here with this nigger bullshit. It's really a ploy to make deathnics hate whites and like Niggers. Indians can only live in peace in white countries btw.

whites bend their knees and give their daughters to niggers.

So what they say doesn’t matter.

Its not about race. Its that a guy who graped a girl and killed her and cam again and graped the corpse lives with normal people.

This post is to show that niggers are not human

At least the currywhore didn't die as a coal-burning race traitor.

she was not a coal burner. She was Against it Thats why she got killed..
currywhores in the west go for white men. she would still be a traitor if she were white chad only

Impressive how we can make this about race

BLM and modern day wokism is literally getting foids killed by niggers lol

Foids are just as repulsed by black males as much as they are repulsed by ethnic males in general.

The difference is that foids are actually very afraid and intimidated by niggers YET at the same time, also afraid of being seen as racist for calling the cops on niggers (and niggers tend to be the most aggressive by far when it comes to making moves on foids).

Last edited:
BLM and modern day wokism is literally getting foids killed by niggers lol

Foids are just as repulsed by black males as much as they are repulsed by ethnic males in general.

The difference is that foids are actually very afraid and intimidated by niggers YET at the same time, also afraid of being seen as racist for calling the cops on niggers (and niggers tend to be the most aggressive by far when it comes to making moves on foids).
sheboons are ugly. So if nigger men are left desegregated they mercilessly force them on women.

a friend of mine philly said the college footballer hit on a asian guys gf infront him. Asian guy protested. Nigger beat him almost to death.

btw, nigger got no punishment cause muh college pride.

America is a satanic evil place.

he got released from jail after spending five years there. he was an animal in heat. stupid whites live side by side with these animals.
He got released after rape and murder for 5 years I hope rent cost is cheap in Chicago

news link

Based alert!!!

She is kinda cute though:feelsrope:, but she will hop onto chadpreet cocks anyway

Foids shouldn't even be allowed to reject men.
They should not be able to choice their partners.

Not worth actually
one in 1000th times good looking pajeeta Is dead and ugly nigger is alive

>racemixing is le based
What is wrong with some of you.

FREE HIM HE DINDU HE DIDINDU IM TELLIN YOU HE.. oh wait hes free

news link

It's what they secretly want anyway they probably get off to violence