Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black roasties excuse for chasing White men! "get my swirl on”

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
She wants White cock for the same reason Asian foids and all the others do. They want to be white, or at least the next best thing, having Whiter babies. But what excuse did she give?

I’m struggling with the brothers so I want to “get my swirl on” but I am struggling!

She's literally the one that doesn't continue the conversation and she's mad that they're not trying hard enough to make her keep talking. :feelstastyman:

Get that swirl on with Chad that is
Maxresdefault

What the hell am I supposed to do with “great”?! Keep the convo going dude!
She's literally the one that doesn't continue the conversation and she's mad that they're not trying hard enough to make her keep talking. :feelstastyman:
^
that's because the guys that message her are not chads.
you'd be surprised to see what an effort foids make to get a chad to respond to them.

same thing happened to all the foids I talked to tbh. They are simply unable to hold a conversation with non-chads

Wow... I think he did respond to her... widen your conversation skills lady and figure out how to respond... god... stupid bitch complaining about men not responding better to her? Ask better questions...

female entitlement

Do black foids cum shit juice?

She's really low IQ.

sigh
I wish I were white.
No foid ever chases after a Black guy because they're Black.
They'll chase after a Black guy because he's tall, has a big cock, athletic, and thuggish.
Whereas the requirement for many foids for their man is 'just be white'. Hey, isn't that a theory or something?

She wants White cock for the same reason Asian foids and all the others do. They want to be white, or at least the next best thing, having Whiter babies.
I’d say this is due to her “struggle with the brothers”

sigh
I wish I were white.
No foid ever chases after a Black guy because they're Black.
They'll chase after a Black guy because he's tall, has a big cock, athletic, and thuggish.
Whereas the requirement for many foids for their man is 'just be white'. Hey, isn't that a theory or something?

Then I will post "why is it so hard to even date inside my race?* thread

"Peanut Butter Chocolate, great when seperate, but when they combine they make the morning time epic!"

I don't think it's that common with black women -- at least not the ghetto ones. I went to a ghetto school (like 50% inner-city blacks) and those kinds of girls talked about their sex lives out in the open even back in the mid 2000's. On the subject of white guys, I heard this or some variant of it more times than I can count: "some of 'em cute, but they got them small dicks." Being "light skinned" (i.e. mixed like Drake or something) is definitely a positive in the ghetto black community however.

Most of the black girls lamenting that they can't get a white BF (and they could, how about stop going for Chad's?) are just self-hating Oreos like many Asian and Indian 'foids.

I don't think it's that common with black women -- at least not the ghetto ones. I went to a ghetto school (like 50% inner-city blacks) and those kinds of girls talked about their sex lives out in the open even back in the mid 2000's. On the subject of white guys, I heard this or some variant of it more times than I can count: "some of 'em cute, but they got them small dicks." Being "light skinned" (i.e. mixed like Drake or something) is definitely a positive in the ghetto black community however.

Most of the black girls lamenting that they can't get a white BF (and they could, how about stop going for Chad's?) are just self-hating Oreos like many Asian and Indian 'foids.
Being an attractive light skin*

its the same reason Tyrone prefers Stacey and Becky over Shaquonda, he wants his offspring to be more white than he is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back