Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Black pill and self esteen

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
I have taken note, and came to the reliazation that the deep you becone black pilled. Due to the pills affect may result in the following
1. Depression
2. Loneliness
3. Obsessed height
4. Low self esteen
5. Rage
6 envy towards tall people
7. Envy towards peoole with facial good personality.
8. Desire to be tall
9. Hating your own body/genes
Etc.
Is it better to be blue pill or redpill rather than be blackpilled.
I used to be redpilled during my redpill days i belived that with game/ player mentality i could get girls.
I used watch redpill videos/ live stream but have never paid any redpill courses.
When i took the black pill i realise it was becuase of height and my looks that im single and that ruined my self esteen.
So much that yestarday an old woman asked me if i was texting my girlfriend and i said no im too short the gorls only want the tall guys, brutal; i couldnt hide the black pill and today in science class i told my 6’3 normie science teacher how bad it is to be short on tinder
I also told him that short people especially short men have horrible it worse.
Brutal so my question is is it better to be redpilled or blue pilled than black pilled

You can be an Incel and not hate yourself at the same time.

I don't hate myself and I'm not self loathing, I just acknowledge the fact that looks matter the most and that it's over for me.

Red and blue pilled retards accuse you of being self loathing for admitting the black pill but what we just say are facts.

Their retarded talking points are easy to refute.

I have taken note, and came to the reliazation that the deep you becone black pilled. Due to the pills affect may result in the following
1. Depression
2. Loneliness
3. Obsessed height
4. Low self esteen
5. Rage
6 envy towards tall people
7. Envy towards peoole with facial good personality.
8. Desire to be tall
9. Hating your own body/genes
Etc.
Is it better to be blue pill or redpill rather than be blackpilled.
I used to be redpilled during my redpill days i belived that with game/ player mentality i could get girls.
I used watch redpill videos/ live stream but have never paid any redpill courses.
When i took the black pill i realise it was becuase of height and my looks that im single and that ruined my self esteen.
So much that yestarday an old woman asked me if i was texting my girlfriend and i said no im too short the gorls only want the tall guys, brutal; i couldnt hide the black pill and today in science class i told my 6’3 normie science teacher how bad it is to be short on tinder
I also told him that short people especially short men have horrible it worse.
Brutal so my question is is it better to be redpilled or blue pilled than black pilled
With bluepill youll just go fuck up more and not understand why you FAIL! :feelsokman: