Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black Myth: Wukong has almost 1.5 million players on steam right now

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Captain
China won tbh. And i don't think this is all tbh. There is a possibility of the player count being even higher in about 2 hours because thats what i saw happen with Palword (their player count peaked at around that time)

Most unoptimized shit on the planet earth but rich normies with rtx 4090 eat that shit up. I give up completely now on AAA gayming.

Brave mNkrLA5ils

Some gamers are still pretty based.

Xisters...it's over

Lower t
Most unoptimized shit on the planet earth but rich normies with rtx 4090 eat that shit up. I give up completely now on AAA gayming.

View attachment 1230521
Lower the graphic settings I would rather deal with unoptimized shit with good gameplay then one with game I would forgot in a week

Black myth and then a monkey, Kinda racist kek

I can't run this game

I'll go back to playing my gacha and fapping

Never heard of that game

fuck this monkey game

Western AAA industry is soon going to find itself in very big trouble

View attachment 1230521
with the DLSS/FSR these degenerate devs no longer care about PC ports. Want to play a game without top tier hardware? Enable soap generator aka DLSS/FSR and play with PS3 graphics.

with the DLSS/FSR these degenerate devs no longer care about PC ports. Want to play a game without top tier hardware? Enable soap generator aka DLSS/FSR and play with PS3 graphics.
Not just DLSS/FSR/Xess but also frame gen that they pushing really hard on us. It always introduces input lag and i wouldn't be using it at any game but old games that have fps lock and game speed tied to the framerate. Modern Gaymind is a fucking joke. Nvidia is a cancer that killed PC gaming, the started with Physx and now due Gaytracing it only got worse thanks to the UE4/5 and their TAA/TSR.

Not just DLSS/FSR/Xess but also frame gen that they pushing really hard on us. It always introduces input lag and i wouldn't be using it at any game but old games that have fps lock and game speed tied to the framerate. Modern Gaymind is a fucking joke.
it would be really sad if there was a lot of good games worth playing, but i can't think of any modern game which may interest me

it would be really sad if there was a lot of good games worth playing, but i can't think of any modern game which may interest me
I only play old shit since new games are not fun, run like shit, have woke themes/characters and have shitload of MTX i can't wait for all of them to go bankrupt.

Game looks ok gameplay wise.

graphics looks pretty impressive to me even on mid-low mixed settings

It looks like any dsrksouls game so idk why its so popular bruh people are retarded.

dude what is this shit even, never heard about it

idk, seems like the usual slop, not interested

Fake hype
only chinks are playing that unoptimized slop. I give them 6-12months to fix their port if it's still won't be playable then fuck them.

It looks like any dsrksouls game so idk why its so popular bruh people are retarded.
idk, seems like the usual slop, not interested
dude what is this shit even, never heard about it
same, confused it with that shitty souls like
Never heard of that game
SAME SAME thats what im saying, this shit doesnt look special outside of being graphics demo tier shit
is it just lookism? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

WU KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

First boss battle looks super dull for real boss just stands here and only attacks every 7secs :feelssus:
@supersoldier just pointed out that the enemies dont even take visual damage when you hit them hmmmmm :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

even visual damage is absent when you hit an enemy, just some splash and that's it

@supersoldier just pointed out that the enemies dont even take visual damage when you hit them hmmmmm :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
it truly is like a tech demo with barely anything added, they went all on graphics but forget about the gameplay and a story

it truly is like a tech demo with barely anything added, they went all on graphics but forget about the gameplay and a story
more proof for lookism even in product design. Normies will eat this half baked potato up cuz it looks good. I cant cope with the sales numbers, unbelievable. You could literally gold coat feces and they would buy it.