Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black Myth: Wukong has almost 1.5 million players on steam right now

could be just Chinese market sales for the most part, Chinese market is huge.
so this shit is like adam sandler movies? making all the money on 3rd world market?
i looked at the videos, its like fighting a boxing bag, there is no impact, no feedback that ur attacks are actually doing anything. The enemies are all super slow and dont do anything. Also the entire fucking game is super dark and green, you cant see shit.

OOHH NIGGA I SOLVED THE MYSTERY OOOOH

THERE YOU GO LMFAOOOOO :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: LITERALLY BUILD ON THE QUINTESSENTIAL TECH DEMO ENGINE KEK

so this shit is like adam sandler movies? making all the money on 3rd world market?
i looked at the videos, its like fighting a boxing bag, there is no impact, no feedback that ur attacks are actually doing anything. The enemies are all super slow and dont do anything. Also the entire fucking game is super dark and green, you cant see shit.

View attachment 1231462

THERE YOU GO LMFAOOOOO :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: LITERALLY BUILD ON THE QUINTESSENTIAL TECH DEMO ENGINE KEK
this engine is VRAM hungry as fuck, now even 8GB of VRAM is not enough.

Just have Ryzen 7 9800X3D, RTX 5090, 32GB DDR5 6400Mhz CL28, 3TB NVMe SSD bro!

Just have Ryzen 7 9800X3D, RTX 5090, 32GB DDR5 6400Mhz CL28, 3TB NVMe SSD bro!
brb powering up my backyard nuclear reactor to play equivalent of a 2006 flash game with graphics :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Is it true that people are angry because there aren't any trannies in the game?

View attachment 1231462

Cannot stand UE tbh

Game is slop. Boring uninteresting garbage shit heap that'll tank in player count within a few months unless the CCP bots keep it afloat or it goes on sale. Hard to find actual youtubers calling this shit out. Best I could find:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RJCWBPotx8

Anybody know which game broke the all time playercount on Steam?

Does it have denuvo?

So performance is arleady shit and they add denuvo on top of that, that is known for ruining performance even more.

Actual dumbfucks and their L for not letting me pirate their slop might be for the best tho.

Im waiting for synthetic to review it tbh looks like a shill game no one discusses gameplay

Chang only. Apparently the dev said women shouldn't be playing video games tho so it's based for that.

Most unoptimized shit on the planet earth but rich normies with rtx 4090 eat that shit up. I give up completely now on AAA gayming.

View attachment 1230521
to be fair most GPUs on this list are low budget shit. if you want to play 80 dollar games don't get a 200 dollar graphics card lolol

to be fair most GPUs on this list are low budget shit. if you want to play 80 dollar games don't get a 200 dollar graphics card lolol
low iq cope most of those gpus on the list are $400 or more and since average pc player and console fag has GPU of RTX 3060 perf they should optimize games for them or not sell many copies but for the scamming chinks that get rtx 4090 from their daddy