Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black Man Accepts His Subhumanity [VIDEO]

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I agree with everything he says in this video. Him as an ugly, short, autistic black loser there is truly no hope for him. I'm shocked that he even had a girlfriend before or maybe he is lying

Fatcel = volcel.

He ascended now and has become the floating head who talks to the power rangers in their HQ

He ascended now and has become the floating head who talks to the power rangers in their HQ

giphy.gif

Good looking fatcels should be shot on sight. Having the genetic opportunity of not being incel and wasting it should be punished with death

he is ethnic. could shine If worked out, and wasnt a pathetic piece of shit. no horrible features but not great ones either
Working out is a meme. If he is an incel without working out that means it won't save him. It's only a tiny percentage of men who actually become good looking by getting in shape. He is also a hardcore aspie.

Working out is a meme. If he is an incel without working out that means it won't save him. It's only a tiny percentage of men who actually become good looking by getting in shape. He is also a hardcore aspie.
Look at his pathetic fucking body. He is overweight. Not even chadlites work under those nasty circumstances

i am fucking DEAD

dude stop LMAOO
I felt bad for joking about it because he seems really in pain, but i couldn't help it. I've thought of editing him and replacing him with Zordon but i don't want to make a meme out of the poor guy.

It's very rare to see a GL obese man. Almost impossible. Even GL guys get worse when they are fat.
some people look better when fat, but yet you can never truly know how you look until you lose all the weight