Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Black Lives Matter vermin going around intimidating others into raising their hands

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-

JFL at the dumbass boomer raising his hand. What a worthless bitch.

We need to fight back, boys. The left is the whole reason the situation got this bad in the first place. We can't allow them to go around doing whatever they want and attacking whoever they feel like.

It's funny they're going around harassing people in DC who are likely already liberals or leftists because it's like 90% democrat, and just want to eat their dinner. But every table of people they harass will probably change their vote to Trump just so they don't have to deal with that shit.

They should try harassing and threatening people in white hick areas, they'll likely get Rittenhoused.

We should organise a truecel lives matter march but let's be honest not even we believe it

I'm surprised they haven't started racketing.

We should organise a truecel lives matter march but let's be honest not even we believe it
We are here because we failed at having sex.
To become a rioter you need to fail at everything.

I would raise my hand. It might only have one finger up in the air, though. Two if I felt like putting both hands up.

It's funny they're going around harassing people in DC who are likely already liberals or leftists because it's like 90% democrat, and just want to eat their dinner. But every table of people they harass will probably change their vote to Trump just so they don't have to deal with that shit.

They should try harassing and threatening people in white hick areas, they'll likely get Rittenhoused.
"Rittenhoused." Fuck yeah.

I'm surprised they haven't started racketing.
They have. They were shaking down businesses with a protection racket in Kentucky (I think that's where it was).