Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Black hoes fuck the best but look the worse according to whitecels

Eternalifeofdoom

Eternalifeofdoom

Recruit
★★
Fellow mayocels what's your excuse to not ascend with niggerfoids like seriously are yall fags?
They have big tits and booties with nice BJ skills oh man i would love me some but daman if i could you must be fakecel or low T if you pass on them.

I have literally been rejected by abo foids so I don’t think even the normal sheboons would ever want me either

most nigga foids in west are loud and compete with male personalities, or they're extremely nerdy devoted to bts chads.
Sure maybe in africa, but do you expect anxiety ridden losers to travel to black populations and succeed? most dont even have money

Why would I fuck I different species?

most nigga foids in west are loud and compete with male personalities, or they're extremely nerdy devoted to bts chads.
Sure maybe in africa, but do you expect anxiety ridden losers to travel to black populations and succeed? most dont even have money

I have literally been rejected by abo foids so I don’t think even the normal sheboons would ever want me either
Abo foids??? You got me laughing so hard here wtf do you look like nigga

Let's be fr why would you care about her personality you of all ppl should know personality is a cope. Just pump and dump and many sheboons lust after whites just dig deeper

I don't want my gf to have "BJ skills" nigger

you just want to fuck monkey pussy

Volcel if you wouldn't

Let's be fr why would you care about her personality you of all ppl should know personality is a cope. Just pump and dump and many sheboons lust after whites just dig deeper
Bro. We all know the hood black girl is 10000 times more likely to go with the ugly hood guy, than the anxiety ridden dog that is me.

Yeah just pump and dump. dude we know you're a fakecel trynna help us, i appreciate that.

No not really I’m a hapa. But not white passing at all so it doesn’t really mean much for me
Ngl niggerfoids see asian men as less masculine so it's not all your face i guess on side note your JBW dad must be a real sub5 huh

I want to fuck a good-natured black woman so much. My white dick contrasting on her shiny chocolatey black skin :ahegao:
But i'm not manly enough.

Bro. We all know the hood black girl is 10000 times more likely to go with the ugly hood guy, than the anxiety ridden dog that is me.

Yeah just pump and dump. dude we know you're a fakecel trynna help us, i appreciate that.
I'm talking to fellow cels who bragged about getting sheboons liking them before so not you bro but the Volcels

Ngl niggerfoids see asian men as less masculine so it's not all your face i guess on side note your JBW dad must be a real sub5 huh
He would 100% be posting on this forum if he didn’t SEAmaxx in the Philippines. Could not get laid anywhere else so he picked up my mother from the slums of Baguio and here I am now

Why would I fuck I different species?
Out of desperation I guess.
Honestly if nothing else works I might have to go for African or South Indian foids, I will however still think if I would want to have children with them or not

I would fuck any woman that would want to fuck me (those women don't exist)

He would 100% be posting on this forum if he didn’t SEAmaxx in the Philippines. Could not get laid anywhere else so he picked up my mother from the slums of Baguio and here I am now
Bro the Philippines! Believe it or not i actually got my degree from uni of baguio jfl. It's brutal to be black in there i just say that and yeah seen many JBW's while i was there. Hapas are worshipped there but tough luck for you i guess

Sheboons are just as repulsed by me like every other foid race

Hapas are worshipped there but tough luck for you i guess
Yeah that’s the thing. I’ve actually visited the place a few times when I was younger along with my mother to meet up with her family. I have never felt so excluded and out of place in my lifetime, my relatives didn’t speak a word to me and I was just left there standing around like some idiot in the corner while they and my mother yapped in Tagalog to each other the whole time (I only know English)

Yeah that’s the thing. I’ve actually visited the place a few times when I was younger along with my mother to meet up with her family. I have never felt so excluded and out of place in my lifetime, my relatives didn’t speak a word to me and I was just left there standing around like some idiot in the corner while they and my mother yapped in Tagalog to each other the whole time (I only know English)
Over if you didn't hear them say the word Gwapo

I'm White only at this point tbh

Black whores are not as lazy as white ones, so they give birth to a lot of children. A white whore is too lazy to have more than two children, even if they are from Chad.

im gonna sound retarded but i find sheboons to be hot as shit imo hotter than rice women pajeetas @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁