Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black AfricanCell invades poland making Hiltler Look like a kindergarten bed wetter . Moggs all polishCells. #MokebeEffect

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-
His name is Kenny Louis, small kenyan blackcell musiciancell based in Poland 27 years old . Married but still Expanding his genetic pool. You can search some of his popular songs on YouTube and Spotify.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1666764229006.jpg
    FB_IMG_1666764229006.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 93
  • FB_IMG_1666764209974.jpg
    FB_IMG_1666764209974.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 91
Just be nigger

JBB strikes again. Although he's definitely low-inhib and thug maxxed.

@PolskiKartofel

I think Slav women get off on the novelty. There's hardly any blacks that go to Eastern Europe unless it's to study.

Black people are commonly despised by Polish incels. On wykop.pl there is special tag #Mokebe when some inccels discuss about "stealing foids" by non-white nations, especially black people

There is a common conviction amongst our slavcels that Slav women dislike, if not hate Slav men and prefer Curries, Rices, BBC and South-European Latinos, even Arabs and Nordic +6'1 Chads

S
There is a common conviction amongst our slavcels that Slav women dislike, if not hate Slav men and prefer Curries, Rices, BBC and South-European Latinos, even Arabs and Nordic +6'1 Chads
PolishCells are so soft ans nice as compared to other slavcels

Black people are commonly despised by Polish incels. On wykop.pl there is special tag #Mokebe when some inccels discuss about "stealing foids" by non-white nations, especially black people

I went on that site, seems like some cuck shit from what I gather from the translator NGL.

I went on that site, seems like some cuck shit from what I gather from the translator NGL.
So I came to incels.is, because wykop.pl even #przegryw became very cucked with many simps and other brainless foid worshippers. BTW is was ostracized by other "incels" for having Russian flag on avi (I had it very long before Ukr-Rus war), especially for Ukrainian foid worshippers

His name is Kenny Louis, small kenyan blackcell musiciancell based in Poland 27 years old . Married but still Expanding his genetic pool. You can search some of his popular songs on YouTube and Spotify.
lifefuel, im moving to poland:feelsaww:

Blacks are all fakecels, just fashion max retardss

ye, blackcels are fakecels, they can just come to Eastern Europe and slay left and right -- it's also way more safe than SEAmaxx
even in the West they can just guilttrip libtard foids into reparation sex

slav women hate slavs in general

if I wasnt a slav I would slavmaxx instead of seamaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back