Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity BK makes joke on hole's day, roasties don't care and want burgers canceled

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

btw, women really belong in the kitchen, no joke this time, also, they shouldn't have rights

I can't read posts made by women. they make me too angry.

But women don't care if you give them money.

Money is the whores morale

Whore gender does not care about insults, misogyny, objectification, sexism, politics, whatever. They care about not receiving money. Whore gender is a complete joke

If it was a joke about men literally no one would give a shit. In fact, everyone would laugh

Also wtf I love Burger King now

Last edited:
btw, women really belong in the kitchen, no joke this time, also, they shouldn't have rights
more women should work in male-dominant fields, prove me wrong.
Cuck

Yet retarded rosties say men have fragile egos while they can't even take a small joke.

yes, the inequality in waste collection is staggering, we need more women collecting garbage
There needs to be more foid construction workers and power line electricians.

If it was a joke about men literally no one would give a shit. In fact, everyone would laugh

The Twitter seething makes me feel hatred inside. Why do holes think that they are above all and cannot be joked about?

Ye, most fast food workers and chefs are men.

worthless holes being worthless holes. nothing new to see here.

Burger King is my favorite fast food place

they deleted the tweet lol, don't joke about holes man

Have it yer way

More proof women are not funny, can't even take a joke.

World men's day shares it's day with world toilet day & is second fiddle to it too, don't forget.
The Twitter seething makes me feel hatred inside. Why do holes think that they are above all and cannot be joked about?
Same level as Jews & Muslims.

The fact they get so upset by this proves the point tbh.

I find it pretty easy to ignore foids

Offering discriminatory scholarships to women. How BASED. Fuck offf.

View attachment 420729

That tweet is out of context. It was a reply in a tweet about female chefs that BK was replying to. JFL at the wokies having a meltdown

I always liked Burger King better than McDonald’s

Rosties are trash

They don't belong in the kitchen because they can't do a thing right, they belong tied up in a basement

If you want to play a fun game type in Twitter “I hate men” then type in “I hate women”. Tell me censorship doesn’t exist :feelskek:

View attachment 420729

There's no way Burger King didn't know what they were doing by posting that on "everything triggers me" Twitter, then again it is a corporation.

Twatter getting triggered for just some joke as usual.

And as always femoids are triggered by trivialities. I think sexism can be justified sometimes. Why shouldn't I hate women for being women if they hate us for being ugly.

And as always femoids are triggered by trivialities. I think sexism can be justified sometimes. Why shouldn't I hate women for being women if they hate us for being ugly.
Exactly what ive always thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back